chapter 3

It all started three years ago when Jungkook got the scholarship.

Three years ago...

A crying bunny entered from Kim mansion's gate. Mrs.Kim aka Mr.Kim's mother was sitting in the garden that time. Suddenly, her eyes fell onto that crying bunny. His eyes were red and his cheeks became fluffy because of crying.

Mrs.Kim panicked when she found out kook in that state. Jungkook is like his grandson, Taehyung. He went to Jungkook quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Koo, bun. What happened? Why are you crying? Tell Halmeoni" Mrs.Kim asked in a soft tone.

"Hal...meoni...tae..tae..hyung is not..talk..ing with koo" Jungkook managed to tell Mrs.Kim between hiccups.

"He is not talking to bun? Let him come today. Halmeoni will scold taetae."

"Nooo. Don't do that, halmeoni. Taetae Hyung has no fault. He is not talking to me because I will go to Australia for study, leaving him alone. I also don't want to go there without him. Halmeoni please tell appa, I don't want to go there. I want to stay here with taetae Hyung"

That time Jungkook didn't understand anything. But Mrs.kim understood about Jungkook's feelings. She is also aware about Taehyung's behavior towards Jungkook. These two can never live without each other. Maybe they are too young to understand their feelings.

Mrs.Kim smiled a little in Jungkook's talk. She cared Jungkook's hair and said,

"Listen to me, bun. You got a wonderful scholarship. Maybe when you applied it, you didn't think about actually going there. However you got this opportunity, don't ruin it, dear. You should go there and study well. So that you can make everyone proud. And about your taetae, I will make him understand. Perhaps now he is a little upset, but if you really don't go there, he will be more upset knowing that you missed this opportunity for him.

And your taetae Hyung can never live without talking to you. So don't worry."

"But Halmeoni, how will I live without him there?" Jungkook said with a small pout.

Mrs.Kim again smiled fondly at the younger's behavior.

" Don't worry, bun. You just go there and finish your studies well. When you will come back, I will make sure on my own that you can live with your taetae Hyung forever. Ok?"

Finally, Jungkook smiled after hearing this. He believes his Halmeoni a lot. And he also knows that his Halmeoni will keep her words.

"I believe u Halmeoni. I will keep your words. I will study attentively there like a good boy and make everyone proud" Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

Mrs.Kim kissed in Jungkook's forehead. And wiped the remaining tears from his cheeks.

"I know my koo can do it. Now go and start your preparation. Fighting!"

"Yess. Fighting"

That day Jungkook said goodbye to Mrs.Kim and went back to home.

Seven days later...

Today, Jungkook will leave for Australia with his father. He is now going to Kim mansion with his parents to meet Kim family before leaving. He went inside to the mansion and found everyone waiting for him except one. Except Taehyung.

In these Seven days, Taehyung didn't even talked with Jungkook for once. Jungkook tried a lottt. But Taehyung never spoke with him. Whenever Jungkook went to him, he left that place. Jungkook did nothing but cried alone for Tae's behavior.

Jungkook's again became sad when he didn't see Taehyung. But tried to be normal.

He went to Mr.kim's mother and hugged her tightly.

"Halmeoni, please pray for me. So that I can shine everyone's face. Also take your medicines on time. Take care of your health."

"I will bun. And my prayer is always with you. Go and make everyone proud" Mrs.kim kissed Jungkook's left cheek and broke the hug.

Then Jungkook went to the Taehyung's mother and father.

"Uncle, aunty, take care of your health. And stay safe."

Taehyung's mom and dad also hugged kook. And prayed for him. And like that, Jungkook finished saying goodbye to everyone except that one person.

Jungkook looked at the upstair for the last time. Then turned back towards his parents to leave this house. Suddenly, someone grabbed one of his hands and dragged him into a room.

That was none other than Taehyung. That one person with whom Jungkook was dying to talk.

When they reached in the room, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a tight hug. They both didn't talk for a whole two minutes. They both stayed quiet and enjoyed the warmth of each other's skin.

When Jungkook felt something wet on his shoulder, he broke the hug. He found Taehyung crying. Jungkook's own eyes were also teary. He quickly wiped Taehyung's tears and said.

"Taetae Hyung, please don't cry"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face. And looked into those doe eyes.

"How was you going without seeing me. Am I not that important to you?"

"Hyung you were always important to me and will be. I thought you will be angry if you saw me. So.." Now Jungkook's tears started to fall.

Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears while cupping his face. Then cared jungkook's  hair.

"I'm sorry koo. I'm so sorry for my behavior. Please forgive Hyung. You know, I was so sad when I heard that you will be going. But I always wanted that you can achieve your dreams. Hyung always supports you. And be with you. Just don't forget me after going there. That's it"

"Please don't be sorry, Hyung. I was never angry with you. I know you are with me. And how could you think that I will forget you? I will never ever forget you even if I forget myself"

Taehyung chuckled at younger's words. He hugged Jungkook for the last time and went outside of the room while holding jungkook's hand tightly.

Everyone went to the airport together. From Kim mansion to the airport, in the whole car ride Tae and kook were sitting  while holding each other's hand.

At the airport, Jimin and Jin came to bid goodbye to Jungkook. They hugged Jungkook. And finally, it's time for the flight.

Jungkook looked at Tae who was also looking him. He took a deep breath. And started going inside the airport.

That day while sitting in the plane, a question appeared in Jungkook's mind. 

'Is taehyung just his best friend? Or something more than that?'

Author's POV:

Phew! It was a longgg chapter. How was it everyone? Please tell me. I'm gonna sleep now. Byeee

Preview ~

Taetae's birthday is coming!