Sleepless? (3)

For a second time that night I flop down on my bed. I am so tired, I never want to move again. I take out my phone and look at the time.

3:30!? It can't be that late. It feels like we only talked for about an hour. I kick off my shoes and pull off my pants as well. I pull the covers over my body and turn down the light.

I stay there for an hour, staring at the ceiling. My body is physically tired but my brain won't shut down; I keep replaying the night in my head over and over again. 

I sit in my chair figiting, avoiding his eyes. I was dreaming, I had to be. I peek up at him. Nope, he is really there. I stir my drink around with my straw.

I don't know what I should say to him. 'Hey so about me breaking into your tour bus and kissing you, can we just forget about it?'

"So," I look up at him for a second to see him smirking at me. I quickly look down at my hands laying in my lap. I pinch myself.

"So." He's mocking me. I look up and glare at him

"Are you mocking me, Ramsay? Because I can assure you that you don't want to do that." He leans toward me,

"I would never do such a thing. Anyway, Miss Simons, I do not think you should be the one throwing around threats." I swallow my words and sit back against the back of the booth.

"Well, go on, do your worst." I spit out. He sits back and smiles

"Okay." I brace myself for what he's going to say.

"Go out on a date with me sometime." I am utterly confused. I stupidly say,

"What?" He takes out my phone and hands it to me.

"Let's go out on a date. You know: eat food, talk." My head is spinning.

"Why?" He gives me a crooked smile.

"You're a very interesting person, I'd like to get to know you more." I can feel my heartbeat pick up and my cheeks flush; I must be dreaming. I pinch myself, but still not dreaming.

"Oh." I feel very stupid at the moment.

"What I mean to say is, I'd love to." His smile is big and genuine.

"Great, I'll text you the details!" He stands up and goes to pay for our drinks. I stand up. My legs are numb as I walk after him. He's out the door and I stupidly yell out,

"I don't have your number." He yells back to me,

"Already taken care of. Goodnight Alexia." He gets into his car and leaves. My mind is still spinning. I sit down on the curb and smoke, trying to clear my head. What a night.

I smile to myself and roll over. What a night indeed.

 I'm back and writing again! Sorry This took so long to get back to I've been crazy busy and I through out about fifty chapter threes. haha well sorry I'll make the next chapter much longer!

-Alexis