Ugetsu Hozuki

**Name:** Ugetsu Hozuki  **Age:** 12  **Appearance:**  - **Hair:** Short, spiky white hair with a headband tied around his forehead

**Age:** 12 
**Appearance:** 
- **Hair:** Short, spiky white hair with a headband tied around his forehead. 

- **Eyes:** Sharp blue eyes that convey intensity and determination. 

- **Build:** Muscular, reflecting his training as a shinobi. 

- **Clothing:** Wears a sleeveless dark blue top and black pants, complemented by a strap across his chest. Often holds a kunai in his mouth, signaling his readiness for combat. 

**Personality:** 
- **Kind-hearted and Empathetic:** Ugetsu possesses a deep sense of empathy, often feeling the weight of his past and the struggles of those around him. 
- **Introspective and Determined:** He tends to reflect on his emotions and experiences, often wrestling with guilt and responsibility. 
- **Supportive:** Despite his own challenges, Ugetsu is committed to protecting his friends and fulfilling his promises. 
- **Passionate about Cooking:** Ugetsu finds solace in cooking, using it as a means to express himself and create something meaningful for others. 

**Background:** 
- **Clan:** Ugetsu hails from the notorious Hozuki clan, known for their water-based abilities. 
- **Tragic Past:** At age five, he witnessed the brutal massacre of a neighboring clan, ordered by his own family, which led him to escape from the Hidden Mist Village. 
- **Adoption by Hiruzen:** During his escape, he met Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage, who took him in and raised him in Konoha, helping him hone his skills. 
- **Connection to His Mother:** Ugetsu has a profound connection to his mother, Ayame Hozuki, cherishing her nurturing presence and soothing voice from his childhood. 

**Family:** 
- **Father:** Chigetsu Hozuki, who treated Ugetsu badly, contributing to his troubled upbringing. 
- **Mother:** Ayame Hozuki, whose memory Ugetsu holds dear and serves as a source of inspiration for his actions. 

**Skills:** 
- **Shinobi Abilities:** Ugetsu is an exceptionally talented shinobi with a focus on water-based jutsus, known for his innovative and unpredictable techniques. 

**Goals:** 
- To protect his friends and repay the kindness he received from Hiruzen by dedicating his life to the Hidden Leaf Village.