Chapter 7: A big secret!

Rogue's POV
"Sting. Come with me for awhile." I pulled him out.

"What?" He followed.

"Even if you like her, you shouldn't do that." I looked at him seriously.

"What that?" He tilted his head.

"KISS!" I whispered but not quite whispering.

"Aaaah!" He ran backwards and bang on the wall. "You saw it." He tapped my shoulder. "Don't say it. Please. For my sake." He used puppy eyes.

"Hey what ya guys talkin' bout?" Lucy came asked.

"Nothing special." Sting started to whistle while blushing.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay." She then smiled.

In Fairy Tail...
Natsu's POV
"Urg...it hurts. Wendy can you heal me?" Lissana holding her face where was slapped.

"No. You had abused me to do things I don't want to do." Wendy answered.

"What thing?" She looked away with a puffy face when I asked.

"Hmp!" She walked outside the guild.

"What was that for?" I tilted my head. Shut up Salamander. *shiver* those words makes me shiver.

Saber Tooth...
Lucy's POV
Its good that no one knows my last name. Haha. Feels so good, no flare head, no fights, no noisy iron sound, no drunken people, everything's just good. All of a sudden, the door was opened. It was Wendy who was standing outside.

"Umm....I want to look for Lucy Hear-" I quickly covered her mouth.

"Shh. They don't know my last name. By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mmm. I want to join Saber Tooth." She looked.

"Ummm....you need to ask the master." I said.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"In his room I guess." I answered with a smile. She then walked off.

"Hey Lucy. What is that Hear- thing about?" Sting asked.

"N-nothing. Sting." I tried to smile.

"Um. Okay." He then walked off. Wendy then brought a good news. She could join Sabertooth. I asked what colour and where did she want the guild mark to be and she said purple small on her side of her eyes. A/n: if any of u knows gakuen alice, then you should know Tsubasa senpai. Wendy's guild mark is like his little star on his face.

At Fairy Tail...
Cana's POV
Is Wendy like me too? Meh.

"Hey Natsu, any idea where Wendy is?" Bang! Wendy and Lucy was standing at the door. They then walked upstairs. When they arrived the stairs, Natsu blocked them.

"What do you want from Master?" He asked. Lucy's hand became big, like master's magic.

"Go away, you flare head." She punched him. "Master Mavis, please stop that." She was sweeping her away.

"Wait Lucy! You can see her? I thought only Fairy Tail members can see her." I stood.

"Se-cret!" She winked. They walked upstair, to masters office.

Ten minutes later...
"Okay now brats! I need to announce something." Master climbed onto the railing.

"So many announcement recently."

"One of our guild member left as well." He said.

"Who?" Evergreen asked.

"Let us have Wendy to have her speech." Master walked to his side.

"Everyone in the guild, thank you for taking care of me for such a long time. Thank You! I will be leaving Fairy Tail now!" She said.

"Where are you going?!" Romeo said.

"I am now enemy, Romeo, I love you." She was at the door walking out, looking back.

"Enemy...do you mean by Saber Tooth?!" Romeo bang the table.

"Bye." She said then walked out. With Lucy. Tears on those kids eye. I guess its hard for them.

Romeo's POV
Wendy! I ran following them. I could hear dad shouting at me.

"Wendy!" I grabbed her her hand. "Lucy-nee. Can you go for awhile?" I asked. She nodded and walked away.

"Romeo. Let go." She didn't look at me. I spun her around, her face came close, lips touching lips, a kiss.

"I love you, too. Our first and last kiss. Is it going to be?" I said. We smiled at each other, then say goodbye.