[001] the most beautiful girl in school

[001] the most beautiful girl in school

                                                       The Astor family had blood as rich and pure as the other sacred twenty eight families. They descended from a French pureblood family, their grandparents coming to England when they had just given birth to their son who'd later be Camille and Victoire Astor's father, Jacques. They established their roots early on, making it clear that they were as wealthy and powerful as the Black's and the Malfoy's and the Lestrange's.

                                                      After that, they were initiated into the sacred twenty eight - becoming the sacred twenty nine.

                                                     Selene Malfoy is their mother, the two of them meeting at her family's winter ball. She was the most beautiful woman in the room and he was the most handsome in her eyes. They gravitated towards each other, unable to see anyone else. They danced and talked all night and by the following day, Jacques had asked for her hand in marriage. Selene agreed, becoming Selene Astor by the following year.

                                                    When Selene became pregnant, she thought that she was only having one baby. A boy. Selene knew the importance of having a male heir. But she'd be surprised to find that not only was she having one girl, she'd be having two. Camille and Victoire were born in November 1, 1926. Although they weren't the young male heirs Selene or Jacques wanted, they were determined to make sure they were still perfect nonetheless.