A Princess & Her Squire

June leaned against a wall within the forgotten train station, eyes closed as she waited for her demonic associates to finish whatever device they were developing. From what she had managed to gather, they were planning to use one of their relics that came from the era when they opposed Tripitaka and his company on their Journey of Enlightenment. Though, she was unsure if the story was entailing that as her memory was foggy regarding the story. "How do you still have that Gourd from your battles against the Monkey King?" Questioned The Cobrivite without opening her eyes to address The Silver and Gold Demons, "Thought he managed to turn each one of your five arcane relics against you..." She finished off with the laughter from Ginkaku, which caused June to open her eyes to The Silver Demon.

"Yeah, the recorded events aren't exactly accurate to the story. We never encountered the Monkey King." He explained as June grew more confused by this, "Let's say that The Ethereal Council kind of altered the story vaguely. Wukong had kind of vanished before that and was not really around to that monk." The Silver Demon pressed on further as the efforts to modify the Gourd were coming to a close.

"I can already tell that you're confused now about why this is a thing. To be honest, there are many accounts of The Council altering the accounts of Midgardians and Mythic interactions multiple times, too. From Chinese to Slavic, Norse, and so forth. It has been quite the mystery for why they did this has been quite a mystery..." Tonikaku announced while crossing his arms to ponder this great mystery himself for it.

"Slavic? You are referring to one of the first recorded events that took place in Ancient Russia... One of the greatest enemies of The Cosmos originates. The God of Darkness, Chernobog..." June responded as she got up from the wall behind her. "Tales of his campaign against Second Generation of Divine nearly destroyed Yggdrasill and the foundations of Creation..." The Cobrivite announced with subtle fear regarding this powerful entity of Dark Power. Though, the little accounts regarding Chernobog were reasonable due to the terror he had inflicted across the realms to the point that many were too afraid to even record his existence, hoping he would be lost to time.

"Yep... Hell, even the first Demons like Apophis and Ravana were nothing to this guy and his power. One of the few times where both Demons and Divine were willing to work side by side to take down an enemy." Remarked the Silver Demon with the same amount of fear from the very mention of the Slavic God. "Anyways, we managed to finish our little Gourd and made sure it wouldn't dissolve our bounty when we took her to The Dragon Emperor and The Dark Elven Queen." Ginkaku explained with a good sense of pride for his Arcane and technological know-how to achieve this.

"That's good. The last thing we all need to enrage that arrogant bastard by killing the Princess... Though, I find it odd that he was even to entertain the idea of keeping Esmeralda alive to the Queen." June finished as she was ready to take off to capture her bounty.

"Woah, woah! Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Malbec. Keep in mind that the camo tech in your armor is damaged thanks to the Shadow Monkey. You're gonna need to have a Glamour Spell to blend in among the Midgardians. Plus, I have been hearing that Khonsu and Hades are here due to the forest fire in California." Explained Tinokaku, crossing his arms to express how serious it was to make use of a Glamour Spell for their disguises.

"Two members of The Ethereal Council are here? Out of all of them, Khonsu is here as well. Great... As if things were not already complicated." June missed with rage as her tail swung to destroy another stone pillar within the train station left in ruins. Both Ginkaku and Tonikaku shared the lament that June was expressing. Any operations that were not recorded by The Asier would lead up to The Council dealing with those who violate the laws personally. Midgard had to be kept in the dark about The Realms of Euvis and the Mythics that already live alongside them. Midgardians were seen as too dangerous to allow coexistence to be established due to many past events that led up to this separation.