18: Lost Princess

I wiped my tears and fixed my hair. I probably looked like a tornado passed by me.

I fished for my phone in my pocket to see my appearance on the phone's screen.

Oh.

My.

God.

I am a complete mess.

My hair was messy. My lipstick and mascara smeared. Also, my eyes and nose were red because of my five-minute cry.

God, please help me. I thought, sighing as I twisted my head side to side while still staring at my appearance.

I slid my phone back in my pocket and gulped down the lump forming in my throat.

I can't believe Kesha has been overreacting. I mean, if I was her I'd be overreacting to. But, the thing is, does she still love Lance?

This is all your fault, Abgail. You just really had to go with Lance. My subconcious said.
I was just curious...

Still. You are a really bad friend to Kesha.

Oh will you just shut the hell up!

I sighed. For now, I had to worry of my look. I don't want to go out there and look like a complete mess. Which I am...

I combed my hair with my fingers and rubbed my nose. I bet it's redder now...

Oh God. Please help me. I thought, closinh my eyes.

***Josh's POV***

Kesha came back, looking like a complete mess. Her eyes and nose are both red and her make-up a mess.

But Abigail wasn't with her...

Kesha sat down on her seat, a mixture of anger and sadness plastered on her face. Her arms were crossed against her chest.

"K! Where were you? We were worried sick. Are you alright? Where's Abigail?" Arianne asked, coming to Kesha's side.

I stared at Kesha, observing her. It looked like something happened between her and Abigail...

"Nothing. None of your business," Kesha replied, her tone cold.

Arianne nodded and headed back to her seat. She started talking with Patricia, completely satisfied with Kesha's answer.

I plugged back my earphones and went back to playing Temple Run 2.

After six fails of playing, I looked up to see if Abigail has arrived yet. But she wasn't there.

I started growing worried. Millions of thoughts ran through my head. Where is Abigail? Where did she go? What could've happened to her? What did it have to do with Kesha?

I sighed before pausing the music I was listening to. I removed my earphones and stood up, saying, "I'm gonna find Abigail,"

All eyes were on me. Except for Kesha who was smirking, her arms still remained crosses against her chest.

"Go Josh! Find your lost princess," Patricia cheered, smiling and giving me a thumbs-up.

I returned her smile and started running outside the restaurant. The only thought in my mind is...

Where could Abigail be?