Yeah Vitamin D for di- ( Vitamin D )

Métis one of dysphoria and scars

"A five, six, seven eight. Step, turn out. And it's ball-change. Step-ball-change. Step, you, you, you." Mr. Schue yelled out dance steps to the group pointing to different sections as he spoke.

"Come on, guys. You're sleep-walking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-" He gets cut off by Mercedes

"Please. Sectionals is gonna be a breeze." He looks at all of us before sighing.

"Maybe so, but if we cruise through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals." he pauses "We have got to be on our game." He says before we all hear Kurt laughing at something on his phone.

"Sorry. Funny Youtube. It's a grape-stomping one." Kurt says holding up his phone. Mr. Schue looks at him in confusion before the bell above rings signaling we can leave.

~~~

"Competition." The teacher says handing the final two photos on too the board. The pictures being a bolt of lightning and a Pool.

"Everyone of these people or elements was a champion in their own right, but they used competing with each other to make themselves even better."

"I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above ground swimming pool" Kurt asks confused. Mr.Schue just looks at him, unable to answer his question.

"Just go with it." He says waving his hands around. You guys have become completely complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you gotta up your game if you wanna get through sectionals." He pauses.

"Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side." The teacher says making the class split up.

I watch as everyone moves to the correct side of the room. I stand still unsure of where to go because I don't feel like a girl, but I don't feel like a boy either. I watch as Kurt moves over to the girls side not wanting to side with the boys.

"Kurt, Alexandra." Mr. Schue says as I look over at him to see him nod to the boys side for Kurt and girls for me. I sigh but eventually make my way over. Once I get there I keep my head down and have my arms crossed over my body.

"Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, You will each perform a mash-up of your choice." He tells everyone the assignment before Puck asks

"What's a mash up?"

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday. Girls the next day." He explains to the group of teens.

"I want you guys to go all out, okay? Costumes, choreography, Whoever wins the competition Gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals." He finishes.

"Wait." The brunette diva starts. "Who's gonna be the judge? Your gender makes you biased," She asks the teacher.

"Ah, There is going to be a celebrity judge." He responds.

"Who?" Tina asks him with a slight stutter.

"You're gonna have to show up to find out." Mr. Schue tells her while throwing a baseball up in the air and catching it over and over again as he walks around the room.

"Its totally gonna be Ms. P." I whisper to Quinn who is right beside me. She giggles while nodding her head agreeing with me. She then proceeds to lock arms with me as we go to leave the room.

"We got this in the bag." Mercedes says to us.

"Totally. I'm gonna start storyboarding our choreography tonight." Rachel says as we all walk out.