Queen Madonna (The power of Madonna)

"Do I have to go to Glee?" I ask the Latina Girl beside me as she fixes her hair in the mirror of the school bathroom.

She rolls her eyes. "Yes, If I have to deal with Berry so do you. Plus you can't hide from them forever it's a matter of time before someone realizes you have a cast and a sling. I Would just prepare yourself to answer the questions you're going to get bombarded with." She slams her locker shut and walks away before motioning for me to follow her.

Ever since the little doctors incident Santana has made it her personal mission to keep me in her line of sight 24/7 and if I'm not with her then I'm with Quinn. She says that she's only doing it to "keep the bullies away from me so I don't reinjure myself" but I don't necessarily believe that.

I follow her into the Choir room, where sat all of the glee club girls. Santana quickly took her spot next to Brittney and I took mine next to Quinn. I turn my head to look at the drawing that Quinn was doing and started laughing quietly. The blonde turns to me with a smile before continuing her work.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachels asks to the group.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana states. The Jewish girl gets up and moves to the front of the class before grabbing a chair and sitting down.

"It's about dating."

"Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know Finn and I are no longer an Item. And for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jessie." She pauses

"You know this sounds like a girls conversation. I think I will just be on my merry way and let y'all have fun." I say slowly getting up before getting stopped by Quinn who grabs my non-injured hand and pulls me down into the seat making me whine.

"Don't even think about it, we still have to talk about what the heck you did girl." Mercedes sasses to me, making me shrink in my seat.

"Moving on. Let's just say I was dating someone. Just say, hypothetically we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night and because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then what if he got really crabby and left and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee ball." She rants. I grimace.

"Please stop talking. You're grossing out my baby." The blonde ex-cheerleader says stealing a glance with me during the sentence. I quickly hide my face as it started to become hot, in the corner of my eye I can see Santana smirking at me.

"I just want to be ready. I know I'm getting older, and these things are gonna happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?" Rachel asks.

"Do what I do. Never say no" Santana tells her.

"Totally." Brittney agrees "I mean what's the worse that can happen? Sorry Quinn."

"You mean besides doing something you're uncomfortable with? Men have a long history of ignoring the word 'no' and then playing the victim whenever people try to use it against them. If a guy doesn't respect that Rachel, then he's not the one for you." I tell her, earning some curious glances as to where that came from.

"Look girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of Gay Town. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." Mercedes pitches in.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. Like the other day I was walking with Artie and he pretty much told me to change my whole style." Said Tina.

"That's gotta sting." Rachel says sympathetically. Its silent for a moment before Mr. Schue walks over.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" He questions.