𑁍 Chapter 3 𑁍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

LOCATION: SKYPIEA
TIME OF DAY: DAY TIME
EPISODE: 155
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN THE FOREST

Enel let the boy go saying, "You are not to leave this island, if you do your conscience will be your worst nightmare." Then walked off, as the boy walked around he smiled, the freedom of being able to walk was nice, but he wanted to leave this place and never come back. He looked at the water seeing a girl with orange hair, he had stars in his eyes, was this his chance, he watched the girl head to a boat and ran to the edge of the island.

Nami looked up to see the boy, she looked at his clothes and the collar that had a chain around his neck, she also noticed he had a tail and horns, she frowned, she could see that he hadn't eaten anything and could tell he was sad and trapped. She looked at the boat and found claw marks, then a bird lands on a tone dial, "I'm positive, the treasure has got to be here." A male voice came from the dial, then another, "But I don't see anything." The male voice questioned, "Look harder we didn't come here for nothing, it's close, it has to be." The first male said, "Wait those voices, are coming from that shell." Nami stated, "We're getting warmer pick up the pace." The male remarked, "Crazy it sounds like there is a person trapped inside." Nami then picked up the tone dial and tapped it, she started examining it. The tone dial started repeating what the males had said in the end there was a scream, "We're they killed by god?" Nami questioned, with fear in her voice. "This place is so creepy, I think it's time to get out of here." Nami declared then a loud bang was heard, Nami looked up to see if the boy was still there and with no luck he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WITH THE STRAWHATS

"Time to set sail! To the place of no return, that we are not supposed to go anyway!" Luffy yelled, "Mhm, I'm so very sorry, there is no head wind blowing, if you were to set sail it would take you an extraordinary long time to get to the upper yard." Pagaya explained, he continued to explain why it would take a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK WITH NAMI

She made it to a different part of the forest, we're she could see people, "wait what the- who are they?" Nami questioned, "Something tells me I don't want to find out, what's going on." Nami questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WITH NAMI "Give me a ride please!" The boy yelled "You want a ride? But this is a one person boat!" Nami yelled back, "Please help me, I came here from another sky island in search of some missing treasure, but I don't ca...

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WITH NAMI
"Give me a ride please!" The boy yelled "You want a ride? But this is a one person boat!" Nami yelled back, "Please help me, I came here from another sky island in search of some missing treasure, but I don't care about that anymore, I just want to get out of here please!" The male yelled, his arm stretched out, "No, I can't there is no room." Nami expressed with worry, "Either give me the boat or I'll slice you up!" He pulled out his sword, but then gave a small yell as someone appeared behind Nami, he had a face mask on and a shield with a gun and was wearing long shoe like things on his feet. Nami looked behind her and seen the man with a gasp, "Gorilla!" The other male yelled. Just then a bright beam came from the sky getting bigger and brighter, then finally making a beam so big it killed the man that was yelling out. Nami whimpered as she watched what happened. They all struggled to stay up as the blast continued. Nami gasped for air, panting she looked up to see a fire, "Get over here now the fire is spreading!" A unnamed voice yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK WITH THE STRAWHATS

"Beat this one Usopp!" Chopper yelled, "I don't think that will be a problem!" Usopp yelled as he made the hole group from the clouds. "See, my cloud sculpture is so good it should be in a museum!" Usopp cheered with a smile on his face. He then started laughing. "That's amazing!" Chopper complimented, "That's the worst looking art I have ever seen!" Sanji stated as then kicked Usopp with his foot. "This is what I think of your work!" He kicked all of the statues with his foot and continued to yell.

Just then a group of men in army like outfits, started to head there way, then got on the ground and started crawling. "Hey- uh why are they crawling?" Sanji commented. "Who knows I mean, they obviously got issues." Usopp remarked, "Because they are crawling around like craps?" Chopper said in a quiet voice, they then stopped as they got closer and stood up. "Haso!" The soldiers yelled, "Speak our language, we can't understand you!" Luffy complained. "What are they? Soldiers?" Zoro questioned. "Usopp said they had issues." Chopper explained, "Now look what we have here, you must be the blue sea dwellers, who illegally entered suther land of Skypiea!" The soldier yelled, "Prepare to have the heavens judgment!" The soldier yelled.

"I'm gonna be King Of The Pirates!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IM HOPING THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER! HOPE YOU ENJOY! WORDS: 926

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM HOPING THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER! HOPE YOU ENJOY!
WORDS: 926