𑁍 Chapter 4 𑁍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

LOCATION: SKYPIEA
TIME OF DAY: DAY TIME
EPISODE: 156 - 157
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WITH THE STRAWHATS

Nami made her way back to the group, as she makes her way she sees the army and her friends, "HEY NAMI, WE NEED YOU TO PORK UP SEVEN MILLION BERRIES, FROM YOUR STASH TO PAY FOR ALL THE FINES WE GOT!" Usopp yelled out to her as she got closer, "Oh good, so we pay the fine and we're clear, did he say seven million.." Nami's hair went over her eyes and her voice got darker, she started to go faster she ran into the caption. "Hey thanks for letting me use your waver I love the way it handles." Nami complemented, "Hey aren't you gonna finish the fight you just started?" Luffy question, "Eneru is someone we don't want to mess with." Nami stated, "I assume that's another crime on a record." Zoro remarked, as he stood next to Usopp and Pagaya, "Oh yes and nothing, quite hitting an official is a 5th degree." He proclaimed, "A 5th Huh- it could be worse." Usopp blurted, "That's not good at all, once your find guilty of committing a 5th degree crime, All might Eneru will punish you to the land of the drifting clouds." Conis said with worry, "The drifting clouds? That doesn't sound so bad!" Luffy commented with a smile. "It's a death sentence!" Conis said with a higher pitched voice, "You die!" She yelled in worry, Nami, Chopper and Usopp replied with "W-We DIE?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WITH THE STRAWHATS

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WITH THE STRAWHATS

"GUM-GUM FIREWORKS!" Luffy yelled as his body became a spinning ball and arms and legs started to shoot out every where, hitting the captain in his face, and everyone else, Sanji and Zoro then attacked the few that didn't get hit. "Piece of cake." Zoro said then looked to the Going Merry, "Nami, how's the money situation looking?" He asked, "FIFTY THOUSAND BERRIES LEFT!" She replied yelled so that Zoro could hear her, "Fifty thousand, were that broke!" He replied, "Normally that would last us a day or to at most!" She replied, "What's the deal, why are we so poor!" Luffy complained, "Listen, Your captain has something to say! Everyone on my ship needs to be more careful with money from now on!" He yelled, pointing out, "SO LEAD BY EXAMPLE!" Sanji yelled, at Luffy, "HUH!" Luffy remarked, Usopp started to talk and others commented, "HAH- You have no chance of escape, You should have behaved, and done what I told you to do, of all the upholders of Skypiea, we white braids are the most lenient, however they are not nearly as forgiving!" The caption yelled and then started laughing, "Congratulations, you are now considered, second degree criminals you can try and cry for mercy! But you will all be judged, by the Prius off upper yard! Haso!" He yelled at them then pointed at the strawhats.