𑁍 Chapter 8 𑁍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

LOCATION: SKYPIEA
TIME OF DAY:
EPISODE: 162
~~~~~~~~~~

"Just one? Surely your not the only sacrifice I get to kill." A man with whom was riding a bird like creature said to Chopper, Chopper screamed out of fear and blew the whistle.

~~~~~~~~~~
CHOPPER IN DANGER
FORMER GOD VS PRIEST SHURA

"If they believe that your daughter helped the strawhats escape, they will consider you an in an accomplice, the only safe place is here, you can consider this on the house, we are all lucky Enerus montra doesn't reach this far" The old God explain, "How are things back on the island." He questioned, "I'm sorry?" Papaya asked. "The crops are they coming in hardy this year?" He replied, "Yes, quite well indeed" Papaya replied, "Well that's good to hear, I have prepared us some pumpkin juice from the very ones I grow here, try some" The old God said as he continues to water his field. "Oh thank you." Papaya picked up one of the cups then the other, "It looks refreshing, Conis dear, you should try this" Papaya asked as he looked to his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TIME SKIP  ~~~~~~~~~~~~WITH ZORO AND THE OTHERS

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~
WITH ZORO AND THE OTHERS

"Would you pick up the pace, I'm growing gray hairs back here!" Zoro complained, "Shut up! Stop it your distracting me! What if I slip and fall Huh, I'll be dead then how would you feel?" Nami yelled as she complained, just then a shark jumped out of the water heading for Nami, she then screamed and fell down, Zoro cut up the shark making sure Y/n was safe, "Nami you all right down there?" Zoro question with a straight face, "Yeah...I have no idea how" Nami was swinging from side to side as Robin used her Devil Fruit powers to catch her, "Sorry for being such a pain, Thanks for grabbing me" Nami thanked Robin, "No problem" Robin replied and starred at something, "What is it? No more monsters I hope" Zoro asked as he walked closer to the others, "Monsters..?" Y/n questioned as he tilted his head his big E/c eyes looked at Zoro, "I'm sure it's nothing" Zoro looked up at the other, "It looks like a well" Robin stated, "A well?" Nami questioned as she followed Robin.

~~~~~~~~
WITH CHOPPER

"Let me get this straight, You're friends, This ship, and your life you don't want to lose any of that?" The man questioned, pointing his spear at Chopper and jumping to him with speed trying to stab him, Chopper dodged, "Then why don't you try and put up a fight!" He yelled as his spear burnt through the metal, "You're spear it's burning through the metal!" Chopper yelled with worry, just then it caught on fire, the man jumped back "AHHH- HOT WHY IS IT BURNING EVERYTHING!" Chopper yelled as he tried to stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~
WITH ZORO AND THE OTHERS

"I wonder how crawled into her nap sack, wondering off ahead like that, it's mature is what it is" Zoro uttered, "If this is a thinly vail to call me childish at least have the courtesy to do it to my face." Nami remarked with a stern voice, Zoro just looked confused, "You know when I think about it most of the times I have ended up in situations like this are your fault!" Nami complained like always, "Losing it" Zoro commented as he walked.

~~~~~~~
WITH CHOPPER

"I have had enough! Your nothing but a pathetic shell of your former self and I'm throwing playing games with a fool, you showed up to this fight with a criminal, which leaves with only one option, take you out" the man growled as he looked at the old God, "Ordeal of string!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~~
WITH LUFFY AND THE OTHERS

Usopp laid there unmoving, Luffy struggles to get up as the fat man laughs, "You're still alive? I'm impressed and as a reward for good behavior we are gonna finish off our little fun today with a move that I have received rewards for!" He laughed. Luffy was still trying to get up as he has a bunch of marks and scratches all over him.

"I'm gonna be King Of The Pirates!"
~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna be King Of The Pirates!"~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! <3
WORDS: 753