Chapter Three

Amelia's Pov
After some time contemplating to myself, I found myself in a happy state watching everyone doing their learning. My eyes would peer at the sight of them diving into the crystal blue water, my curiosity getting the best of me at the sight of liu's. I wanted to know more than what I could really learn.

"You are not good divers, maybe good through swinging through trees." Ao'nung 's laughter had cut short so quickly when Tiserya's hand slapped at the side of his face quick like, he stared at her with the round look of pure annoyance.

"You guys are going too fast wait for us." Tuk whined out messing with her ears a little, Neteyam plopped out from the water quick shaking out his braids with a look.

"Bro we don't understand that finger talk." I was focusing away from all the bickering that usually happened seeing another round large head splashing up from where I was waiting and watching.

I was a little startled by Ao'nung noticing his smug like expression. Before he was speaking to me in a light tune, pressing his arms on the board walk area.

"Are you gonna get into the water? Or am I gonna have to pull you out." A tiny smile grew on my face, staring at him for his usual antics before speaking.

"I'm gonna be real honest with you, I don't know how to swim. I think I'll try learning to weave soon." I backed up, about to get up off my knees before a startled yelp of scream  left from me landing harshly into the water. I felt large arms move to secure around me before loud snickering was heard.

"I got you little one just feel the water and breath I won't let you drown. I'm an excellent diver by the way." My mini heart attack had relaxed enough not to cause me a little attack on my lungs, slightly sinking into Ao'nung snickering body. He slightly swam around with me in his hold keeping his hands there.

"If I was truly was a full bully I would let you drown like this, look I'm letting go." I shot my arms so quickly to scramble across his neck, a shriek of my laughter or perhaps it was fear my whole body wrapped around him in a desperate attempt.

"Ao'nung don't drop me please." I squeak fast like hearing his louder laughter, his large hands were keeping me up.

"I'm not gonna drop you see I got you, relax." My heart was slowly calming down just a tad bit. I looked away from his laughing face of him and his friends to stare at the soft reflection of the water. It was a refreshing sight to. We were like fish bobbing in the water. My legs weren't letting him go anytime soon, staring at the flicking waves.

"You are like a baby.." I fluttered my eyes a couple times in place seeing he was staring at me through my mask, a tiny smile grew before he was pushing his body lifting me out of the water to place me back on the platform.

It was like I was nothing but a tiny plant in comparison to teenagers my age. "I think that's all for your swim lessons for today little one. Don't cause trouble now little freak." I opened my mouth to exclaim at his blunt rudeness. There's no way he got that from his father, he was diving back under the water to attend to the others. I made a small face rolling my eyes muttering to myself one time before I was walking away.

"Little asshole who does he think he is?" I was still in disbelief, dropping down to walk my bare feet across the white sandy beach notching a few other Na'vi teens watching me. Sometimes I wasn't sure if it was always disgust or intrigue but it always made me wanna shield away for a moment in time. I could see a few of the girls whispering to themselves while weaving some baskets.

"I have never seen a sky demon so close before she's oddly beautiful looking."

"At least Ao'nung has new people to bully he's getting on my last nerve."

"How do they breath with those masks it looks uncomfortable." I found myself lost in the hush words being spoke around me that I almost jumped out of my skin when Neytiri had appeared close by me. She was muttering quietly about how I could help her Ronol with some medicine research. I didn't wanna fully intrude but she was like my mother scolding me and trying to push me into the right directions of learning many ways as I can.

"How are you enjoy the reef my daughter?" I blinked a couple times to compose my thoughts before chuckling quietly.

"I think the water is gonna kill me faster than the trees were."