1.9

They all drive out of Sector Seven and onto the highway, Lennox behind the yellow vehicle as protection. "Cube's okay?" Sam asks, looking into the back seat at Mikaela. 

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Well, put the seat belt on." Yn rolls his eyes, that Cube might be important but damn, it doesn't need a seat belt. Coming from the opposite direction is the rest of the Autobots, probably going to S-Seven. Optimus blasts his horn seeing his lost friend. "There's Optimus." After the small group of cars passes the Autobots, they all drift doing a u-turn leaving tire marks on the road as they speed off joining the party.

Yn looks behind them seeing a Buffalo armoured vehicle pushing cars out the way and flipping some cars over with a crane thing, "What the shit?" Yn mumbles, but grabs his head in pain making Sam worry, "Yn. Yn, what's wrong?" he says as he grabs his older brother's arm. "Nothing, just a headache. I get them all the time." he waves Sam off, leaning back into his seat as Bee holds him tight. Sam also looks behind them seeing Barricade with the Buffalo. "It's the same cop! Block them, block them, block them." He quickly says, but notices something peculiar about Yn's hand, that was gripping the belt. He decides to question about Yn's quick healing time later as right now was not the time.

The Autobots change formations blocking Barricade from getting close to Bee but also allowing Optimus hit his brakes leaving more tire markings as is dragged to a stop. The Buffalo then starts to transform and as a result Optimus also transforms without stopping, to deal with the little Deception problem they have. The Buffalo crashes through a bus, setting himself on fire heading straight for Optimus and tackles him off the highway and onto the lower roads, probably going into an epic battle but one the humans cannot witness as their mission is to get the Cube to Mission City.

Inside the city, Lennox gives shortwave radios to Epps as Yn sits inside Bee holding his rifle in his lap getting weird looks from citizens. But he feels like shit, his 'headache'  has not gotten better and all right ill complex making him look like a bloody ghost with how pale he's gotta and sweaty, to the point he feels like his in England in a heatwave as if you've been in a British heatwave you know that you're pant are gonna be sticking to your arsehole.

An F-22 flies overhead giving Yn's men some hope that they got back up. They stop at an intersection and get out. "Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!" Yn takes charge as the teens step out of Bee as some men pop some green smoke. Epps was busy on the radio, "Raptor, Raptor, do you copy?"

"We have you visual." the plot confirms.

"Green smoke is the mark. Provide air cover and vector Black Hawks for extraction." Another F-22 comes around a skyscraper and Ironhide transforms and yells, "It's Starscream!" Yn looks at the smoke, now thinking it was a bad idea as it's just one big target. "Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!" He orders his two teammates. Bee goes to help Ironhide and Ratchet backs up. The two bots pick up a delivery truck, using it as a shield as the fleshlings take cover. Yn shouts for his men to take cover grabbing Sam and Mikaela pulling them with him, as Ironhide tells them to back up. The F-22 speeds towards the green smoke firing some rockets as he passes. Rockets hit the truck Bee and Ironhide were holding up, both getting blown back by the explosion. The explosion also knocked back everyone else.

"Anybody hurt? Everyone okay? One of the soldiers shouts as they slowly get up. 

"Clear the area!" Another one shouts. As the smoke clears revealing Bee, Yn looks over at him, his heart dropping seeing the damage done to the bot, the explosion ripped his legs off. He lets out familiar sounds of pain. "Bumblebee? No. Your legs!" Sam shouts seeing Bee drag himself forward slightly. Yn runs over ordering Jazz to back up, as Bee pulls himself from the useless truck. "You all right? Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!" Yn's voice is full of sadness, the complete opposite of when Sector Seven took him down. Bee couldn't get very far or go very fast, two factors that can get you killed in a battle zone. "Ratchet!" Yn shouts looking for the Medic. Sam was still begging him to get up, "You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay." It sounds more like Sam is trying to convince himself that it's true. Bee lets out more pained noises as he drags himself forward. "Come on!" Yn steps back feeling light-headed as he looks around to try to find something to get Bee out of the warzone. His trail of thought is broken when a tank starts firing at them, it starts moving closer to them running over cars as it did so. Jazz and Ratchet finally become useful as they speed towards it.