1.11

It's been 3 months since the defeat of Megatron and Mission City is slowly but surely getting put back together. Sam and Mikaela started to date, Yn and Bee also started to date around 2 months ago, don't ask how.

Yn works with the Autobots, the group of Cybertronian beings growing daily as more come to Earth, they form an alliance called NEST. At this point in time Yn has asked to talk to Optimus to expose his little run-in with Megatron and try to understand what's happening to him. He and Optimus were somewhere in the countryside driving along the barren roads. "I sense you have something to tell me." Optimus' voice comes through the radio. Yn stays silent, picking at his fingernails. "Something is wrong with me." he finally says, looking towards the open road. 

"My human knowledge is limited, so I don't see how I can help." Yn chuckles drily, before taking a deep breath. "Back in Mission City, when I met Megatron, he said something and it got me thinking, cause I know for a fact that it doesn't take less than 3 days for gunshot wounds to heal and although I'm in the army I'm no faster than Sam yet I had to slow down just to keep up with him." he pauses, remembering what Megatron had called him. "He called me 'his little experiment', what does that mean?" It's Optimus' turn to stay silent.

"I never thought he'd be successful."

"Successful in what?"

"When the AllSpark was first lost, he did some trials to see if he could win the war without it. Some of those trials include humans that have been combined with Energon, but they all died within days, so he gave up on the possibility of using biological life to win the war." he explains.

"But won't they fight back? I know humans don't always have the best moral compass but we still would fight back."

"They did, so he added something to control them. I'm unsure what it is but it controlled them." Yn's eyes widened.

"For the last few months there's been this buzzing in the back of my head, is- is that the signal that allows him to control me?"

After Yn and Optimus' talk, they return back to base and tell the other Autobots allowing Rachet to do some tests to see what else could be changed within Yn's DNA. Yn now is basically the Winter Soldier but without the metal arm and a better healing factor. Depending on the injured it could take minutes to hours to heal. It took a while to get used to the fact that he's a hybrid of the race of autonomous robotic organisms but he's glad to have his right eye back, after all, he's fed up of having to always turn his head.

Another 3 months passed before he told everyone else, having a heart-to-heart conversion with his family to have a very important meeting with his superiors, who tried taking away his fundamental human rights as he is barely human but Optimus and the other Autobots weren't letting that slide, calming that now Yn is more Cybertronian that he should be within the Autobots care. Granted Yn had to undergo more tests to satisfy the humans, but he is just content that he understands what's happened to him and he is still able to see the outside world and see his family and boyfriend as Bee kept to his promise of staying with Sam.