2.7

The four of them run into the library, push past the door and hide behind a stone rail. Yn sits separately from the teens, looking like he is about to throw up. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I can't believe I almost had sex with her in my dream!" Leo panics but gets an eye roll from Yn. Mikaela looks over at Yn. "I can see you really love Bee a lot, Yn!" She seethed at him. Yn looks back at her. "Are- are you being angry for him?" He questions, in a hushed tone. "Look, it's not my fault, okay?" he tells her. Mikaela rolls her eyes. 

"I've heard that before."

"Listen! Listen, I'm a victim!"

"You were a victim? Of what? Of what, a little 80-pound girl? I swear if Bee doesn't dump you then I'll do it for him, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on!"

"She a fucking Deception, Mikaela, she's heavier than she looks okay? It's like getting humped in the neck by a mountain ox!"

"You didn't have to put your tongue in her mouth!"

"I didn't!"

"You did!"

"Look! You ever had your stomach tongued by a mountain ox with a five-foot tongue? It's not fun for me, okay, Mikaela? And it smelled like... Like diesel! Like a diesel-y tinge to it!"

"You're such a little girl!"

"We're gonna have 10 seconds of silence right now. I'm not talking to you, Sam or Leo for 10 seconds." Yn looks away from them. 

"You can't give me the silent treatment! You know what?" Yn looks back at them 

"I'm not talking to you for 10 seconds. You have three seconds left." Yn leans back and holds up his hand to count the seconds.

"You know what? You can give me the silent treatment, but if you give Bee the silent treatment then I'll kick your arse to kingdom come." Yn sighs and sits back resting his arm on his raised knee.

It seems the argument is over and the four of them sit in silence but Leo decides to talk. "She violated your orifice with her nasty alien probe?" Yn looks over to the teen. "She did it? She went in there? All her little embryo alien babies," Yn holds up a hand signalling for him to stop talking as he looks about to throw up but Leo carries on talking "Are gestating and hatching inside of you. They're growing right now, probably!" Yn shakes his hand and holds his stomach. "You need to vomit right now. Yak it! Yak it right now!" Just after Leo finishes talking Yn throws up, but it is mostly vile as he hasn't eaten anything since last night.

"Who are you?" Mikaela asks looking over to Leo as Yn finishes emptying his stomach, spitting out anything that is left in his mouth. "I'm Leonardo Ponce De Leon Spitz. Okay? I'm the key to this." He explains getting a look from Sam. "The aliens, they want me 'cause of my site."

Suddenly the doors are blown open sending wood everywhere. Yn is quick to get up and jumps onto the hanging lights and falls to the first level, the others doing the same as bullets rain down on them. "Run!" Sam shouts seeing Yn get back onto his feet. Alice is now looking more like a transformer, all silver with glowing eyes. Yn and Sam both slide under a table seeing Mikaela hide behind a bookshelf. A bookshelf that Alice is about to shoot through. "Mikaela!" Sam shouts seeing his girlfriend slide under a table just in time. Books are sent everywhere along with wood. The two brothers get to the other two and start to make their way to an exit as people all around them scream in fear of the killer robot.

Alice blows a hole in the wall allowing the squad to escape. "Come on! We gotta move." Sam says holding Mikaela's hand. They run through the campus with Alice on their tail. "We gotta get that box." Mikaela says as they enter the car park seeing it on the floor. Yn runs to it and picks it up, not caring that it has some weight to it.