1.7

The agents all put their hands up showing their surrender. Optimus lowers himself down to be as close to eye level as he could. "Hi, there." the head agent greets, all his previous confidence non-existent. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" he asks.

"Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorised to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you." he explains.

"Get out of the car." Optimus orders.

"All right. Me? You want me to get..." he gets cut off by Optimus.

"Now!" The driver flinches as the agent tells the other passengers to get out, as he and the driver also get out. "All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see?" he says as he gets out. Yn climbs over the back of the car and opens Mikaela's door letting her get out, she too has also gotten out of her cuffs and she smiles in thanks as she goes to help Sam out of his.

"Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh?" Does that guy ever shut up? Sam and Mikaela stand in front of the guy in charge, "What is Sector Seven? Answer me."

"I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man!" he shouts back in Sam's face.

"How'd you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asks.

"Where did you take our parents?" Sam questions.

"I am not at liberty to discuss it." the agent tells them.

"No?" Yn asks stepping forwards, he then goes into the guy's blazer and takes out his badge. "Hey. You touch me, that's a federal offence." Yn rolls his eyes as he looks at the guy's name, Seymour Simmons, he hands it to Sam as they step away looking at it. "Do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" Sam holds up the badge.

"Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friend standing over there." he mumbles under his breath as he looks at the robots standing around them still pointing their guns at them. "Where is Sector Seven?" Yn asks, looking back at Simmons. 

"Wouldn't you like to know." Yn looks up seeing Bee move to stand behind Simmons, a can thing hits Simmons' head and a liquid starts to come from Bee's groyne area, giving the illusion that he was pissing on him. Simmons starts yelling at him to stop "Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man." Optimus tells him, which he does and acts like he didn't do anything wrong.

Simmons looks pissed as he stares at the trio and sees how they were trying not to laugh. "You, your criminal girlfriends and broken soldier are all going to jail, you hear me, jail." he says through gritted teeth. Yn's whole body language changes. "What'd you call me?" he asks, stepping forwards.

"You heard. You're just some soldier. Once your little space friends go, I'll hunt you down." Yn tiles his head as his left hand goes behind his back wrapping around his gun. "Really? How can one hunt if say..." he pulls his gun out pointing it straight at Simmons' head. "If one is dead?" Simmons looks at Yn a bit shocked. "You really gonna shoot me?" he asks, not seeing the danger in the younger male's eyes, "You've read my file you know what I'm capable of."

"In front of your brother? What example would you be setting?"

"I've shot Sam once, granted it was with a pellet gun when he was 8, but it got him to be quiet. Hell, he's still got the scar." Yn says, showing no sign of putting the gun down. "It'll just be more permanent for you, anyway." he shrugs, Simmons stays quiet and flinches when Yn pulls the trigger, nothing coming out, "For someone who is around guns, you should tell when the gun's safety is on. Next time I won't be so kind." With that he walks back towards the car and leans on the bonnet, not caring that the Autobots and humans alike stare at him, each stare meaning something different.