Revived

•Reds POV•

Purple started crying and ran towards a pink stick figure. Green smiled as if she knew who the person was. Two others followed the pink stick figure. One was about purples height and golden, and the other looked like TCO except he was a tiny bit lighter black, more of a grey. Purple hugged pink and then led them over to were red and the others stood.
"Guys, this is my mom! "
Purple said, barley being able to keep down his excitement.
"Mom, these are my friends, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, and TSC, or you can call him second."
"Nice to meet you. You can call me pink. I would like you to meet Victim and Gold, or as I call him, Goldy."
Pink motioned to the other two behind her. SC shook there hands and then led everyone inside.

✺Greens POV✺

Everyone gathered in the living room and talked and asked questions. I sat in silence and watched purple, pink, and gold. Pink had apparently been taking care of gold in the death zone. She explained that she had been watching over purple since the day she had died. A few times she looked over at green. Green felt awkward whenever there eyes met so she tried to look away. She felt kind of like she would be loosing her closet friend. If purples mom was back, purple wouldn't be staying with them anymore and green really wouldn't have someone she felt comfortable talking with. SC had been her best friend at one point but now SC seemed to be best friends with red. Green looked at the floor. She felt so alone for the first time in her life.