Chap 5

Tere saath hi thi khushiya meri
Rab janta hai tere jane ke baad ham kabhi khush nahi huye

Aaditva left his home for office, and throughout the journey, his mind couldn't waiver from incident just happened. They were so close yet so far. Their body was in close proximity, but their mental state is way more different.

" Sir, we have arrived," the driver told him, and he climbed down from the car and started moving towards the office. He took one week leave for this marriage and other activities which ended yesterday. Today, he will resume work, and there must be a pile of work pending to do .
The last file he completed before vacations belongs to Pratap singhania, i.e., his father in law.He. He passed that file without negotiation. After all, it belongs to his would be father in law. How can he stop it ?

Its march passed 1 :30 and he is far from clearing existing lot. He knew he needed to hurry up as the health secretary's visit was pending on Thursday, and he would have to accompany her in inspection of various hospitals situated in the district.

Knock

"Come in," He said, and peon entered with a lunch box in his hand.He said without breaking eye contact from the file ,he was working right now . "Placed it on the table and leave"

After processing information from half the files ,he stood up from his work desk and went near to washbesin for handwashing. The white wash basin is placed on a black granite countertop with an attached mirror on the wall .He opened the tap to clean his hand, and his eyes caught his reflection in the mirror. He approved his appearance .

"You are handsome as fuck Aadi,she will melt sooner or later " his inner voice speaks and smirk appeared on his face.

He sit and opened the lunch box and today there is more items than everyday . It has cucumber salad,mango pickle ,Dal (lentil curry), ladyfinger curry ,potato curry curd,rice ,chapati (bread) , Gulabjamun & kheer (desserts)

"Not bad " he mumbled, he take bite from each item and lick his fingers.He took a bite of ladyfinger ....

Meena ,Meena Meena " he pulled her with him in deserted corner of college.

"What happened Aadi ,why.. " he placed his hand on her mouth and hugged her tightly.

" Feel the raising heartbeats,I need you to fix this. Exams is in just three hours and I am facing this last minute anxiety. I went to your flat but they say you came to library so I rushed here."

" and you worked hard

" and you topped all tests

" and you revised everything for two times

" and I know you'll do great " she said while placing her hand on his shoulder with a big smile and he lean to touch her forhead. This girl can ease his tension with her bright smile.He needed it today.

"Take it " she handled him a box

"What's it"

" You wasted all energy in running here and there .How will you write exam paper . Please take my tiffin, I'll it something else."

"But "

"You won't agree ,right " she opened her lunch box and fed one morsel in his mouth.

" Meena ,you feed me ladyfinger ?"

"Yes "

"I don't lik..

"I have supervise its making, don't show tantrums, finish it so we can reach on exam hall on time "

"Its mine exam not yours ,remember ?"