Chapter 1

Dhai akshar ki baat kahne mai kitni takleef utha rakhi hai 
Tune aankho mai chipa rakhi hai 
Maine hothon pe daba rakhi hai                                                            - Gulzar

Singhania house

"Hey where are you going?" security guard of Singhania house stopped him on the gate and he showed his identity card.

Aaditva Raidas, DC(District collector) Prayagraj.

"I am sorry sir, I didn't knew you are collector saheb" he apologised after knowing his identity.

"Its okay" Aaditva patted his shoulder lightly and moved inside the mansion. He dressed himself in light blue shirt and  navy blue trousers . He wore his favourite leather strap black watch and big round shaped shades. He choosed black  leather shoes. He liked his appearance today. He believed when you dressed up well, your confidence is one notch higher.

His confidence level is growing since gaining this prestigious post . If he said that he doesn't enjoy the power this post gave him it would be lie. He enjoyed it very much. This power make him able to contest the impossible task of conquering her.  He  is standing in the world which belongs to her. Her home where she is grown up . He noticed the mansion is spread in approximately 5 acre land. After crossing the security gate, a huge water  fountain welcomed the visitors. Besides it there is small statue two elephants whose trunk is toward the sky. Water fountain is fixed in their trunks. Many similar kind of water fountains installed around the large fountain. There is a swing placed at a side, far from that there is a oval shaped bamboo table and chairs were placed. He felt there is a swimming are at far end but he isn't sure.

"Father in law created a mini  amusement park in home. Bade logo ki badi baatein (Elite class has different styles) his mouth twitched upwards.

A small path made up of red bricks  lead him to main building of the house. There two different entrance one leads to inner part of house while other one took to drawing room specially prepared for meeting to the guests.

"How dare you enter here?" Karan, her brother, shout from the top of his lung. The man is dressed in casual shirt and jeans. His body is in shape but not masculine. His hairs were combed upwards with few flakes falling on forhead. His jaw is chiseled with sharp facial features. He has similar brown coloured eyes like Meena. Both brother and sister is epitome of beauty and perfection. If Meena is queen of guy's heart, karan is prince charming of many.

"I said, how dare you enter here?" high pitch voice of karan bring him back to surface. There is rage in karan's  voice and he wanted to kill this person who created distress in his family. He doesn't appreciate presence of this man in his home. If its in his control he doesn't approve this man's presence near his loved one.

"Relax, sale saheb(Brother in law). From now on I'll come here more often."Aaditva patted on his cheeks with a smile. His words were soft but actions is not. Karan felt those words were spoken to mock him. He wanted to hit him hard on face. His face was burning with anger and eyes were red shot. He hold his collar tightly and try to drag him out.

" Just because you married Meena, you didn't get license to enter here. You became her husband not my brother in law nor dad's son in law. " anger is dripping from his voice. He tried to throw him on the floor.

" I know what is the cause of your anger but its not Meena's fault either." Aaditva freed himself from the grip.

" God knows what Meena saw in low life like you. "Karan mumbled to himself.