A movie night

Before you start reading!

Haha well I thought I wasn't going to bring the second chapter already today but well...where it is!

Oh and well I forgot to say on the first chapter that at their college they have 1 week with out classes to get used at living on a  dormitory.

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________

                                                     ~Day 2~

Narrative:So did Yanfei she went to the dormitory, but before entering there she knocked at the door waiting for someone say something, but no one answered so she opened the door slowly with out making noise.
The bedroom had two beds for the two peoples(in that case Yanfei and Hu Tao) Yanfei looked to her left and saw someone sleeping on the other bed curious she went to see who it was

Yanfei: hum...*she goes next to the bed and realized that her roommate was..* wait- isn't  she that girl from earlier?*she asked her self*hum..I should let her sleep I guess..*she grabs a random shirt  she had and a shorts, and went to the bathroom to have a shower*

Hu Tao:*she woke up slowly and yawned ,she didn't  sleep that much actually* another boring day-*Hu Tao was using a white T-shirt  and shorts*

(Sorry once I talk about shorts I can't forget about YouTube's shorts- my humor its broken- haha anyways)

Yanfei:*she finished drying herself and got dressed she exited from the bathroom and saw Hu Tao was awake* o-oh...morning-
*said Yanfei while she blushed a little  embarrassed after remembering that accident?*(it were 23:25pm she told good morning for being embarrassed)

Hu Tao: hum...you can call me Hu Tao or my friends used to call me Tao Tao, but idc do whatever you want, after  all this dormitory isn't just mine *she smiled*

Yanfei: oh...okay Hu Tao hum..then you can call me Yanfei, I guess-

Hu Tao: sooo tell me more about your self, I am quite bored and I need to confess I really want to know you better~*smiles*

Yanfei:*sighs*well what can I say...I am quite trying to study, maybe to become  a Lawyer one day who knows right?

Hu Tao: exactly think always positive! *She said with a smile while sat next to Yanfei* Okay sooo do you wanna see a movie? We could search at Netflix or HBO!

Yanfei: hum..sure why not?*she smiled*

Hu Tao: Great! now...what one- romantic one *blushed slightly* or maybe Horror movies now what do you think hum?

Yanfei:  romantic one maybe? For me its okay-

Hu Tao: oh really? Okay then!
*Hu Tao had chosen one movie that she saw on the Netflix and thought it would be fun*

*It passed only 30 minutes of the movie and it still had 1h and 45 minutes to it end up*

Hu Tao:*She had fallen asleep with her head on Yanfei's shoulder*

Yanfei:wait...hum?*she looked to Hu Tao and saw her sleeping she blushed slightly, but she didn't cared if Hu Tao was sleeping with her head on her shoulder * hum...oh Tao Tao already sleeping-*she sighed, and finished to see the rest of the movie*

*After the movie ended*

Yanfei: alright...*she picked up Hu Tao carefully and placed Hu Tao in her own bed* okay...well...now I can go back to mine-*she went to her bed and had fallen asleep quickly*

*02:15am*

Narrative: Hu Tao suddenly woke up scared, like if she had seen something  out of place, she looked around and saw that Yanfei was sleeping

Hu Tao: hum...she probably wont get mad at me right? Yeah...right..*Hu Tao exited from her bed and went to Yanfei's sleep next to her wen she was there Yanfei Hugged her tightly eventually Hu Tao hugged her too and had fallen asleep while bout  where hugging  each other*

To be continued?____________________________________________________________________Well where we are again! You reached to the end of the second chapter!

To be continued?
____________________________________________________________________

Well where we are again! You reached to the end of the second chapter!

Who knows probably it will have more chapters?

Its in your hands guys!

(I finished to write this at 01:43am-)