First day of the college

Oh hey there!
Before you start reading this I am felling a little better now and I will try to do more chapters,the Portuguese version of this Yantao Fanfic will be probably discontinued.
I think I have been losing some readers but still I hope some still reads this-
(This chapter and the next ones will have more ships so its normal if I don't interact with them all- but I will try my best-)
(Every one on this school au have 16 or 17 years, same for Zhongli and Venti even if they are a archon)

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________

~Day 4~
07:01am

Narrative: Today was the first day of college for the first time Hu Tao had woke up first then Yanfei.
They where in the same class and all the other classmates there Hu Tao already knew them.(the ships are on the third chapter, and lest say that even if they are all of Liyue they didn't knew Yanfei-)Their classes started at 08:30am.

Hu Tao: WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY PRINCESSES ITS TIME TO GET READY TO THE COLLEGE *she laughed after saying that*

Yanfei: *wakes up* hum..I am awake- *looks to Hu Tao* hum..why are looking to me like that and how you woke up first then me?-(Yanfei is normally the one who wakes up first-)

Hu Tao: are you seeing that there?*points to a coffee cup on the tablet* that thing its amazing thats it *she smiled*

Yanfei: Wait what- *looks to the table* oh now it makes sense - did you even slept last night?

Hu Tao: 3h? Or 4h then I used coffee to keep me awake since I couldn't sleep-

Yanfei: I am 100% sure you are going to sleep in almost all classes-

Hu Tao: Nah I won't now go get dressed or we will get late-(she was already with her school uniform-)

Yanfei: *sighs* I am sure you will ended up be sleeping *goes get ready*

*after 45 minutes(she had already eat breakfast and the rest of the things)*

Yanfei: I am done I guess-

Hu Tao: okay let's get going then!

Yanfei: You are more excited then yesterday-

Hu Tao: Yess bc in our class I know them all *she smiled*

Yanfei: ohh they are yours friends I see-

Hu Tao: yeah! Now let's go

Narrative: Both exited from the dormitory, Hu Tao looked it and they went near to their classroom

Zhongli: *looks to Hu Tao* I see some came earlier today, and who is her? *he points to Yanfei* your girlfriend hum?

Hu Tao: *blushes* w-wait what?! N-no she isn't

Zhongli: are you sure?

Hu Tao: y-yeah!

Yanfei: *she blushed a little her face away embarrassed*

Zhongli: I think your "friend" agrees with me*he laughed*

Hu Tao: wait what- Y-Yanfei? Help..me-

Childe: come on my husband leave them be *he smirks*

Zhongli: your what? I am not your husband.*he turns his face away*

Childe: ohh really then where did you get that mora from?

Zhongli: ...thats unfair now-