Sleepover <3

Maybe just maybe I had already lost like some readers but haha I understand, I am quite boring-

Warning:
This chapter mind contain kisses or something, so of you don't like the ships just pretend that I don't exist.

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________

~Day 5~

Hu Tao's pov:

Aww these days had been so much fun after meeting Yanfei! I mean..she is amazing right? Haha I don't think I would be the same without her through..
Its quite uncommon that she is still sleeping, but its weekend soo..
The teachers are really nice haha my fav one its Tighnari I mean his classes aren't bad haha even for being classes about Nature haha, I think Yanfei got used already to me friends I mean they can be really stubborn but they are really good friends like..

Yanfei: Hu Taooo are you hearing me?

Hu Tao: wait what? Sorry I..was just on my thoughts-

Yanfei: *sighs* I said do you want to do like a sleepover with me and your friends they loved the idea I think you would like it too

Hu Tao: its not a bad idea at all Yan haha *smiles*

Yanfei: alright! I knew that you would like it!

Hu Tao: haha alright, it is at night right? That they come to here?

Yanfei: yes, exactly!

Hu Tao: good sooo can we walk a little today? It while be boring waiting for the others-

Yanfei: sure!

*they exited from the dormitory and then from the college, they went outside*

Hu Tao: *grabs Yanfei's hand* Come on let's go Yan!

(Credits to the artist who did this fanart <3 )

Yanfei: *blushes slightly* a-alright Tao *she smiled*

Yanfei's pov:

I need to say Hu Tao's way to be to drag me to random places makes me happy haha, like I really wish I could know her better, but you know...probably I can end up by asking the wrong question or..or say something wrong...I mean..wen she is close to me I feel safe somehow haha
But still...I am thinking and if on the sleepover they decide to play truth or dare? I mean everything bad can happen and...if I ended up by....hell nah...I can't think like this though-*she blushed a little*

Hu Tao: I see I am not the only one having some thoughts on my mind haha*she smiled* but are you feeling okay though?

Yanfei: haha yes I am don't worry

*after a while walking*

Yanfei: I remember this place..*she smiled warmly* isn't this that place I had shown to you before the classes started?