Chapter one:Love struck

Will has always been in love with his best friend,Mike wheeler.But what Will doesn't know,He might have feelings for him that are more than Platonic.

Hey El! Ready for our date?mike says blankley.
El was wearing an elegant navy blue dress that was knee length and had a slit up the side of her leg decorated in white rhinestones,She also had red lipstick on and some mascara too.She had her hair half up in a bun with a clip decorated with gems.

Mhm!Ready as ever!she says as they walk out the door into Mike's white-ford truck.(There 18 btw) "Ladys first"He smirked as he held the passenger seat door for El to get in.
Mike was wearing black cargo pants and a white tshirt.mike never really dressed up actually.

As soon as they got there it was packed because it was a fancy restaurant with a long boardwalk going out into the water with tables lined along it."Mike,It is very busy here"Dont worry,come with me"Mike said as they walked right past the line probably consisting of at least 25 people over to a table that read the words "reserved"on a black card decorated with gold border.as the couple sat down mike handed her a bouquet of Rose's that were fresh from the garden center down the road."Thank you mike,there beautiful,Thank you for this whole outing,I love you."Your welcome El,"

..Mike,You never say I love you."T-thats not true!I do say it.Then say it mike,You cant.I think we should take a break from this relationship.Goodbye,Mike El said leaving while tearing up.
E-el wait! Now mike was crying in the front seat of his truck listening to mitski.

Time skip^
☆☆☆☆☆

Mike was screaming wills name on the walkie Talkie repeditley until will awnsered:Mike...Its 2 am-What do you need right now..
El dumped me and now I have a reserved spot that costed me $100 So do you t-think you could go with m-me?Will felt his face heat up."o-oh! Um w-what time do w-we meet up?
"5:30?
Okay see you tomorrow night!

Mike layed in bed wondering:This is a Platonic date..Right.?Mike started blushing intensely at the thought.He was screaming into his pillow:Shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

Time skip(again)😊

Its currently 7:00 AM and mike is laying on his bed,thinking Well I'm not Gay but,His scruffy bowl cut when he wakes up,his soft looking lips,his dreamy hazel eyes he's so perfect I just wan-his train of thought was cut off.Mike wake up!Your girlfriends here!Yeah. Girlfriend...

Mike runs down the stairs towards the front door and he stops when his father says "better not be hanging out with that F@gg0t of a child will Byers his dad scoffs.Mike was eternally swearing at his father.Will is not a f@gg0t!"he screamed under his breath.
As he answers the door Eleven is standing there."Mike..We need to talk."okay.. let's go up to my room
When they got to his room,Mike said"I think we should- get back together!El pecked mike on the lips"wait el-She pecks him once again."Listen!El,I think we should break up.are relationship is very toxic.
W-hat mike?y-you wanna break up?El starts crying running out of Mike's room.

8 hours later
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh I'm gonna go shower,because I need to do my hair(Yes,in this AU mike let's his hair go curly ig-?I dont know the proper term.)

After his shower
Btw his hair looks like this

After his showerBtw his hair looks like this

Okay after that

As has got out of the shower and got dressed hey sat down on his bed.
He forgot about something,hey just couldn't lay his finger on it.

Shit
SHIT!

As he was freaking out he put on a black suit and a yellow tie.(very platonic,am I right?)

He's got in his truck as fast as he could and drove to wills house.when he got there his cheeks flushed bright red at the sight of his best friend.Will was wearing a suit with a blue tie and his hair-I mean this on the most platonic way but-he looked so attractive in that suit.Mike snapped out of it when will banged on his car window,giggling Mike!what are you even looking at!he said smiling toning down the laughter. O-oh um n-nothing let's just go to the restaurant now! 

Hi!If your reading this should I continue this story?

Word count:792