3

"Boys,I just wanted to tell you something.Dont stay up too late,Alright?".they sighed in relieve as they thought Karen found out about there relationship.As Karen leaves the room,mike asks"Do you wanna go to the park?"."Mike..Its 1:12 am!Are you crazy?" ."Willl pleaseee"he pleaded "alright fine mike".he smiled softly."okay let's go!".Mike jumps put of his window."wow,you really are crazy Micheal"will says as he jump out the window as well.mike gets on his bike."come on will!".Will gets on the back of Mike's bike and wraps his arms around Mike waist.as they arrived at the park,Mike ran over to the swing set."Will!Come on!"Mike screamed."Its so fun :D".Will walks over to the swing set and sat down."Well if I'm crazy will then well go crazy together,Right?"."Crazy together."

A few hours past and Will checks the time."Mike we have to go its 3:30 am!"."Noooo Willll I dont wannaaa:("Mike we have tooooo"."okayyy:(,But your driving not mee "fine mike but when we get home were going to bed."

When they got home they both went to Mike's room.Since will didnt have any pyjamas because of the short notice of him sleeping over he wore one of mikes tee shirts and shorts.as will fell asleep in mikes arms Mike also did.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As the morning came around will woke up but realised mike wasn't there.He got up,brushed his hair,got dressed and went downstairs.To his surprise,Mike was making eggs for the two of them."goodmorning
My Dear,my parents left us babysitting duty again"he scoffed."oh come on Mike!It using that bad,I mean shes really sweet!"mike looked at him with the most monotone face."the last time I babysat her alone she threw a fit and then bit me and it started bleeding."Will was trying so hard to not laugh."Its fine,go ahead".Will bursts out laughing while mike smiles at him.after will was done,mike yelled to holly that breakfast was ready.they all sat down at the table eating bacon,toast and eggs.After eating at 10:25 the two boys went upstairs to Mike's bedroom."Hey mike,Wanna go to starcourt?"Yeah I'd love too but that means we have to being holly because she cant stay here alone."."That's alright,I dont mind!".they go to Holly's room and knock on the door."yes?"a shy voice awnsers the door."wanna go to the mall?"will asks "Yay!"as they all put on there shoes and walked over to the car.as they were driving holly asks "can we go to McDonald's mikey?"."sure Holly."as they arrive at starcourt they all hop out of the truck."Will wanna Invite Max to tag along?"Okay!"mike dials Max's number,waiting for an awnser.no awnser."oh well,she s probably making out with Lucas or smth 😒"wills sighs and they walk into starcourt."Holly you think we can get ice cream instead?"Sure mikey!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As they get to starcourt Robin is at the counter."Hey Mike,will and.."That's my ugly rat si-sorry I mean that is my little sister,Holly."Hi holly! I'm Robin.What flavour do you want?"she said with a smile on her face."um.. can I get vanilla with sprinkles please?"okay and mike?"Il get chocolate"and il get cookie dough please."alrighty!coming right up!"when they got there ice cream they left the shop."Oh shit will!"huh what's wrong?"My parents were supposed to be home at 12:00 and its 12:45!there probably wondering where we are!"sorry holly we have to go now"will said,apologizing.they get in the car and drove back home as fast as they could.whwn they pulled up they saw The car in the driveway.they immediately got out and went to the door.

Hi guys!Thank you for reading this story :)

Word count:674

Luv yall<3