Something Not Right Here

~ Toya's POV ~
After dance practice, we all got dressed up in our school uniforms and started to walk home. Akito is going to spend the night at my home. We grabbed our school bags and started to walk to my home. As we walked I felt dizzy.

I wasn't paying attention and Akito moved me close to him. *gasps* I gasped. Akito moved me closer to him so I wouldn't get hurt. My hand touched his chest and I started to blush. We started to continue walking to my home.

Akito started to put his arm around my neck to keep me next to him. Akito has been protective of me. Now I feel like I'm starting to have feelings for him. I feel like I want to rip his clothes off and make out with him right now.

I gripped my shirt tight then I lost my balance. Akito caught me. Akito put his school bag on my shoulder and carried me on his back. Luckily he knows where I live. I wrapped my arms gently around his neck.

I laid my head down on his shoulder and started to hum the song we both sang with Kaito. We call it the sex song since we moan at the beginning and the end of the song. Somehow it's my first favorite song.

Ready Steady is my second favorite song. I don't know why but who cares. I hope Father doesn't know that I can sing a sex song. Akito stopped sweating but I continued to sweat. I started to feel so hot, sweaty, weak, and dizzy.

I have been drinking a lot of water but I don't know what's going on with me today. I have not been myself for the pasted few days. I moved my head closer to Akito's ear. "Akito~" I whispered in his ear with hunger.

Akito started to flinch when I spoke to his ear. I moved my head closer and started to lick his ear in hunger. Akito kept flinching. "Why are you so suspicious Toya?" Akito said. "I don't know Aki~" I whispered to him again.

Akito flinched even more. "Are you flirting with me, Toya?" Akito said curious and confused at the same time. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not~" I whispered to him then licked his ear again. Akito flinch again and tried to hold his blush.

Few minutes later

We made it to my home. Akito opened the door and walked in with me. "Hey, Akito. Hey Toy...a. Toya are you okay?" Mom said. "..." I didn't respond. Mom started to get worried about me. I always respond to her but I didn't.

Akito put me down gently into Mom's arms. She started to feel my forehead. Akito took my shoes off then his. "Oh, dear." Mom said. "You have a fever and you're hard as well?" Mom said confused and quiet.

"I'm not going to say this out loud but I think your gay Toya." Mom said quietly so Father won't hear. "Has Toya done anything to you Akito?" Mom said. Akito blushed a little bit. "Toya um...flirted with me and..." he paused.

"And he licked my ear as well." Akito said quietly and blushed even harder. Mom smiled. "I do ship you two." Mom said quietly. Akito blushed even harder. I started to stick my hands out for Akito. "Aki~" I said.

Mom smiles. "I will get him a cold towel and do you mind if you change his clothes and then give me his uniform to wash with yours as well?" Mom said. "Yes ma'am." Akito said bowing politely. She smiles softly and happily.

I started to hold on to Akito. Akito carried me bridal style and started to walk me upstairs. Father saw me in Akito's arms. "He has a fever sir and he can't walk up the stairs." Akito said. Father nodded and walked downstairs.

Akito continued to walk up the stairs and put me on my bed in my room. Akito started to look for some clothes for me to wear. He found me some clothes and walked to the door and locked it. He walks back over there.

He grabbed my clothes and walked back to me. He took our school bag off of me. Akito started to take my tie and shirt off. He moved my shirt out of the way by putting his hand on my chest to move the shirt away slowly.

"Ah~" I moaned softly and quietly. Akito started to blush and look at me. I was still sweating and in a blushing mess. Akito put my shirt on but I didn't fight him to put it on. I'm an obedient person to not fight with anyone.

Akito took my bottom clothes off and grabbed my boxers. He put them on correctly with his eyes closed while blushing crazy. He opened his eyes and put my shorts on. I started to fall asleep like a little kid. Akito blush even more.

He fixed me on my bed and covered me up. He started to change into his clothes that he has in his school bag. He combined our clothes and unlocked the door. Mom opened the door and walked in.

She put in the cold bowl of water and grabbed our clothes. She walked out to wash our clothes. Akito closed the door and walked to my bed. He sat down on my bed and put the dried towel in the bowl. The towel got soaked.

He took the towel out and squeezed the water out of the towel then he lift my bangs away from my forehead. Akito then put the cold towel on my forehead. "Hm~" I sighed happily. Akito smiled happy and then got on his phone.

Akito started to text his mom to tell her that he is safe and he made it to my home. I move my hand to his hand and grab his hand gently. "Huh?" Akito said confused. He looked at our hands. Akito starts to blush softly with a smile.

I opened my eyes slowly. I start to pull Akito closer to me and then kiss him with my eyes closed. Akito was shocked but he kissed back. Akito started to go on top of me while we kiss. My bedroom door opened slowly.

Mom saw us kissing and she turned the lock on my bedroom door and closed the door gently and quietly. We kept kissing until Akito slipped his tongue into my mouth. "Mm." I open my eyes in shock.

To be continued...

Not my art.

1110 words