Toya's Father caught Toya and Akito

~ Toya's POV ~
I moved my hand to his hand and grabbed his hand gently. "Huh?" Akito said confused. He looked at our hands. Akito started to blush softly. I open my eyes slowly. I start to pull him closer to me then kiss him with my eyes close.

Akito was shocked but he kissed back. Akito started to go on top of me while we kiss. My bedroom door opened. Mom saw us kissing and she turned the lock on my bedroom door and closed the door gently and quietly.

We kept kissing until Akito slipped his tongue in my mouth. "Mm." I opened my eyes in shock. I closed my eyes and we continued to kiss with our tongue. Akito broke the kiss. Our saliva string was connected to both of our lips.

I was blushing harder. I started to put my hand under his shirt to feel his chest. Akito flinched. I lifted up his shirt. He grabbed the shirt and put it on the floor. Luckily today it was Friday. Akito was staying with me until Monday.

Akito took the covers that is covering me off my body. I made Akito lay on the bed and I got on top of him. I took my shirt off and put it on the floor with his. I leaned forward and started to lick his chest in hunger. Akito rub my head.

While he rubs my head I started to pull down the rest of his clothes. I stopped licking his chest and put the rest of his clothes on the floor. I move down and grab his cock gently then lick his cock. Akito flinched then relaxed.

I put his cock in my mouth and started to move my head up and down while I look at him. He started to rub my head gently again. I started to pull the rest of my clothes off and to the floor. I moved up a little and continued.

I went a little faster. I then closed my eyes and went faster. "Mm~" Akito grunted. Once I went faster Akito cummed. I took his cock out of my mouth and swallowed his cum. More cum was coming out and Akito saw his cum come out.

I put my tongue on his cock and licked his cum off his cock then put his cock in my mouth. "Mm mm mm~" I moaned softly and quietly. Akito then blushed and smiled softly. Akito grabbed me gently and moved me up.

"Mm~" I pouted. Akito laid me on top of him gently. I put my hands on his chest. I leaned closer and we kissed. Akito put his cock in my entrance slowly. "Mm~" I grunted in pain while we kissed. He started to thrust very slowly.

"Mm~" I whimpered in pain. I broke the kiss because I couldn't handle the pain. "Ah~" I moaned in pain softly and quietly. Akito moved my hair out of the way then he put his hand on my cheek. I leaned my head against his hand.

"Mm~" I moaned happily. "I want you to be mine Toya." Akito said quietly. "I'll be yours and you will be mine~" I said happily and quietly. I'm still going to remember this but not that much of it. Akito smile and kiss my head.

"Mm~" I sighed happily. Akito got up and I was sitting on his lap while he thrusts. I put my arms around his neck and leaned closer to him. I hugged him while he thrusts me. He starts to rub my ass. "Aki~" I moaned quietly.

Akito started to thrust faster and faster. "Mm mm mm mm~" I moaned in pleasure. He went even more faster and faster while he strokes my cock. "Mm~" I moaned happily. I opened my mouth and Akito put his tongue inside.

We started to kiss. Akito turned around and laid me down on my bed. He still kept stroking my cock. "Mm~" I moaned in pleasure quietly. We started to hear stomping up the stairs. Akito broke the kiss and looked at the door.

He took his cock out of my entrance. "Mm~" I moaned quietly. He started to put his clothes on then mine. Akito put my shirt on but I took it off. I was getting hot. Akito looks at the door and saw it was locked. He walked to the door.

He unlocked the door and walked back to me. He put the covers on me and put the dried towel in the cold bowl of water. Father swung the door open in angrily. We both looked at father while Akito was squeezing the towel.

"I've been hearing moaning! Your mom told me she locked the door to let you two continue to kiss!!" Father yelled angrily. "I've been doing this sir. She was probably imagine it." Akito said. "I guess I did." Mom said.

Mom was lying with Akito. Father can tell when people are lying. "Cut the crap!! You were having sex with my son weren't you?!" Father yelled. "I was not sir." Akito said innocently. "Stop lying!!" Father yelled angrily.

We both heard Kaito in our head. 'Play Untitled and take them to the sekai.' Kaito said. Akito grabbed his phone and I grabbed my shirt to put it on and Akito started to play 'Untitled' all four of us when to Vivid Bad Squad sekai.

Mom and Father were confused but father saw that we weren't with them. Father starts to get even more angry. Kaito appeared. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Aoyagi." Kaito said smiling. "Kaito!! I'm your biggest fan!" Mom said happily.

Kaito smiled and winked at mom. "Ah!!" She squealed then fainted. Father caught her. Mom then woke up. "Hope you two enjoy the sex song we made to make you understand." Kaito said. Father was confused and angry.

Mom was extremely excited to see us singing with her idol. We started to play Ifuudoudou.

While we sang mom was jumping while smiling. Father was disgusted while we were dancing and singing. After we finished father started to yell angrily. "I do not except this Toya! My son is not gay!!" Father yelled.

I gasped and Miku appeared. Miku started to hug me. An and Kohane appeared with them. I started to cry in Miku's arms. An and Kohane hugged me. Akito started to get angry. "Your son is gay!! Except who he is!!" Akito shouted.

To be continued...

Not my art.

1084 words