Something we'll never forget

~ Toya's POV ~
Once Akito took the towel of my forehead we heard a crash. "He is not my son!! My son is straight not gay!!" Father yelled angrily. "He is your son!! Just accept him!! He is in love!! You can't break their love!!" Mom yelled angrily.

"I can too!!" Father yelled angrily. "You cannot!! Their love is strong!! When I saw them kiss their love was so strong that nothing can break their love!! Just leave them alone and accept it!!" Mom yelled angrily protecting us.

"I will not accept !! If he is my son then I will kick him out of the house forever!!" Father yelled angrily. My eyes widened in horror. Akito was shocked. "This is not your house!! This is my house that my father built!!" Mom yelled.

"Pack up your fucking things and never come back!! I am done with you!! We're divorcing and to keep you out of our life!!" Mom yelled angrily. "You will not!! You won't survive without me here!!" Father yelled angry.

"I'm a woman!! I know how to take care of myself and my son!!" Mom yelled. "No you won't!!" Father yelled. My fever got even worse. "Mm~" I whimpered in pain. Akito looked at me. He started to smile softly.

He squeezed the water out and put the towel on my forehead. We heard footsteps coming towards my room. Akito put his forehead on my forehead that has the towel on it. Akito intertwined our hand. We closed our eyes.

Father saw us and looked at us in disgust. He walked away and started to pack up his stuff in anger with disgust. Father walks back to us and saw us kiss. I had my eyes closed while I kissed Akito. Father got disgusted even more.

He walked away and put all of his stuff in his car. He walked out and slammed the front door and left. Akito and I stopped kissing. Our saliva was connected to our lips. We looked at each other. Akito smiled and kissed my head.

I smiled softly and he grabbed the towel and put it back in the cold water. As Akito put the towel in the bowl, Len appeared with the others. "Toya!!" Len said worriedly. "Toya is fine Len. He just has a fever." Akito said.

"That's even worse!!" Len said freaking out then fainted. Kaito, Rin, Miku, Luka, and Meiko look at Len fall to the floor from being worried. "Hahaha!!" Rin laughed at her brother. "Ah!!" Rin yelled and fell to the floor with Len on her.

"Get your hands off of me Len!!" Rin shouted angrily. "Stop laughing at me then Rin!!" Len shouted angrily. They started to fight in the background. "Oh dear." Meiko said worriedly. She started to run to them to stop them.

"While Meiko and Kaito stop Rin and Len from fighting. How did Toya get a fever?" Miku said. "It could have been when we finish the dance practice at the studio. Toya hasn't been himself for the past few days." Akito said.

"We started to get worried about him but then he got horny at me." Akito blushed softly. I blushed and covered my face with my blanket. "Hahaha!! It's okay Toya. It happens to lots of people in your world." Miku said smiling softly.

Luka nodded in agreement. "I don't remember that part." I said embarrassed. "He probably started his horniness because he is starting to become a man." Luka said moving her hips excitedly. "That is not the reason." Kaito said.

Luka shakes her hips slowly. "Way to run my fun moment Kaito!!" Luka said angrily. "Hey your not a man!!" Kaito said back. Kaito was holding Len's face to make Len let go of Rin. Len's face was really hilarious.

(Imagine Len's face being hilarious with Kaito's hand on Len's face trying to get him off of Rin.)

"So!!" Luka said angrily. Kaito was trying to get Len off of Rin. Kaito ignored Luka. "Don't you dare ignore me!!" Luka said. Kaito still ignored Luka to get Len to let go. Luka started to get even more angry. Luka ran to Kaito and attack.

"Ah!!" Kaito screamed like a girl. Kaito let go of Len and ran from Luka. "Let go of you sister Len!!" Meiko yelled to Len. "Miku can you help me with Len and Rin!!" Meiko yelled trying to get Len off of Rin. "Got to go bye." Miku said.

She left to go help Meiko. Akito and I looked at each other. "Hahaha!!" We laughed. "Len has been fighting with Rin a lot." Akito said laughing hard. "Yeah. It happens when we are not there." I said kinda quiet. Akito smiled.

Akito put his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his hand. I leaned my cheek to his hand. I smiled happily. Akito pecked my lips. I put my arms around his neck and moved up. I lick his lips. Akito eyes widen and he open his mouth.

I sticked my tongue in his mouth. Akito took over. While we kissed mom closed the door with a smile on her face then left to do her job. Akito pushed my tongue back in my mouth and explored my mouth. "Mm~" I moan softly.

Akito started to lift my shirt up. We broke the kiss and he took my shirt off then he took his shirt off. Akito started to take the rest of my clothes off with his as well. Akito laid on my bed and I got on top of him slowly and horny.

I started to kiss him and he kissed me back. Akito moved his hands up and down my back. "Mm~" I moaned happily. Akito put his cock in my entrance. "Mm~" I grunted in pain. Akito put his hand on the back of my head.

"Mmngh~" I grunted in pain. Akito started to rub my head softly. I started to calm down. Akito started to thrust slowly inside me. I was so relaxed and happy. Akito started to go faster. "Aki~" I moaned in pleasure.

He laid my head down and started to thrust faster and faster and faster and I was a moaning mess. "Ah ah ah ah~" I moaned in pleasure. Akito started to go even more faster than ever. "Mm mm mm mm~" I moaned soft.

I lift my head up and I look at his eyes. I leaned forward and we kissed. Akito went faster than we both cummed. My cum squirted out of my cock while Akito's cum squirted inside me. I love the feeling of his cum and cock inside me.

I took his cock out of me and I licked my cum off of him. I leaned forward and started to continue to suck his cum off of his cock. After I finished I fell asleep. Akito pull me to him and he covered us up then he fell asleep with me.

To be continued...

Not my art

1171 words