Homophobic Father has left the building

~ Toya's POV ~
Father swung the door open in anger. We both looked at Father while Akito was squeezing the towel. "I've been hearing moaning! Your mom told me she locked the door to let you two continue to kiss!!" Father yelled angrily.

"I've been doing this sir. She was probably imagine it." Akito said. "I guess I did." Mom said. Mom was lying with Akito. Father can tell when people lie. "Cut the crap!! You have sex with my son weren't you?!" Father yelled.

"I was not sir." Akito said innocently. "Stop lying!!" Father yelled. We both heard Kaito. 'Take them to your Sekai.' Kaito said. Akito grabbed his phone and I grabbed my shirt to put it on and Akito starts to play 'Untitled'.

All four of us when to Vivid Bad Squad Sekai. Mom and Father were confused but Father saw that we weren't with them. Father started to get even more angry. Kaito appeared. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Aoyagi." Kaito said.

"Kaito!! I'm your biggest fan!" Mom said happily. Kaito smiled and winked at Mom. "Ah!!" She squeals and then faints. Father caught her. Mom woke up. "Hope you two enjoy the song and dance." Kaito said.

Father was confused and angry. Mom was extremely excited to see us singing with her idol. We started to play Ifuudoudou.

While we sang Mom was jumping while smiling. Father was disgusted while we were dancing and singing. After we finished Father started to yell angrily. "I do not accept this Toya! My son is not gay!!" Father yelled.

I gasped and Miku appeared. Miku started to hug me. An and Kohane appeared with them. I started to cry in Miku's arms. An and Kohane hugged me. Akito started to get angry. "Your son is gay!! Accept who he is!!" Akito shouted.

Father was offended and got even more angry. "He is not and I will not accept it!!" Father yelled in anger and disgust. I cried even more. "Just accept him, sir!!" An shouted. "You can't control his life! He can control it!!" An yelled.

Kaito disappeared and mom got sad. Kaito appeared behind Mom and told her to be quiet. She nodded and Kaito took Mom with him. Father looked to the side and saw mom was not there anymore. Father was confused.

Father looked back and we weren't there anymore. Father was there all alone. Father got pushed down to a seat next to mom and mom was happy with excitement. Then Ready Steady started to play.

Once we sang Mom was so happy to see me and Akito with Miku as well. As well as my other friends An and Kohane. They both went back to the real world while we stayed in our Sekai. "Wow, he is so rude." Kohane said.

"He has always been. He made me practice to play classical music. That's why Akito and I separated from our group. I gave up on play the band. I wasn't having fun anymore. I had to continue to play classical music." I said.

Len hugged my leg in sorrow. I pat his head and he smiled softly. "I come to this sekai to calm myself down. I would play my violin at home where father can hear me. I have suffered with dad issues." I said quietly.

Akito started to hug me. They were all sad. My fever started to come back. Akito pushed me gently and stopped playing 'Untitled' I laid back down on my bed and Akito put the towel on my forehead to cool my fever down.

Mom saw that we came back. "Toya dear." Mom said. Father grabbed Mom and Mom glared at Father. She let herself go from his hold and walked to Akito and I. She put her hand on my chest while Akito wet the towel.

Father was angry and left my room. Mom hold my hand and Akito put the wet towel on my forehead. "I need to put both of your clothes in the dryer. I will be right back." Mom said and got up then walked out of my room.

Once Akito took the towel off my forehead we heard a crash. "He is not my son!! My son is straight, not gay!!" Father yelled angrily. "He is your son!! Just accept him!! He is in love!! You can't break their love!!" Mom yelled angrily.

"I can too!!" Father yelled angrily. "You cannot!! Their love is strong!! When I saw them kiss their love was so strong that nothing can break their love!! Just leave them alone and accept it!!" Mom yelled angrily protecting us.

"I will not accept!! If he is my son then I will kick him out of the house forever!!" Father yelled angrily. My eyes widened in horror. Akito was shocked. "This is not your house!! This is my house that my father built!!" Mom yelled.

"Pack up your fucking things and never come back!! I am done with you!! I'm going to divorce you and make you out of our life!!" Mom yelled angrily. "You will not!! You won't survive without me here!!" Father yelled angry.

"I'm a woman!! I know how to take care of myself and my son!!" Mom yelled. "No, you won't!!" Father yelled. My fever got even worse. "Mm~" I whimpered in pain. Akito looked at me. He started to smile softly.

He squeezed the water out and put the towel on my forehead. We heard footsteps coming toward my room. Akito put his forehead on my forehead that has the towel on it. Akito intertwined our hands. We closed our eyes.

Father saw us and looked at us in disgust. He walked away and started to pack up his stuff in anger with disgust. Father walked back to us and saw us kissing. I had my eyes closed while I kissed Akito. Father got disgusted.

He walked away and put all of his stuff in his car. He walked out and slammed the front door and left. Akito and I stopped kissing. Our saliva was connected to our lips. We looked at each other. Akito smiled and kissed my nose.

I smiled softly and he grabbed the towel and put it back in the cold water.

To be continued...

Not my art

1050 words