Chapter 4: 3 Against 1!

==========================

Logan's sitting outside his home in New York after the show, enjoying the night sky with a crackling fire in front of him, Duncan, Pamela, Kota, Ashely, Allen, Stephan, Peter, Luke, Cathy, Kayla and Jackie sitting around, enjoying a few drinks with their friends.

Luke: What was it like? The crash?

Logan looked over to Luke while all conversations stopped, has a beer in his right hand and Cathy sitting on his lap side saddle, making his left arm wrap around her to keep her in place, Jackie and Kayla on his right while the others are scattered around the warm flames all wanting to know the same thing.

Logan: I don't really remember, I was just driving one day then the next I'm waking up in hospital being told I probably won't walk again. Jokes on them...

Logan smiled sipping from his bottle, they were all worried about him when they heard about the crash, it took him weeks before he could even sit up in the bed by himself, for someone who's self reliant it was the closest thing to torture he'd ever had.

Ashley: I remember when Lex found out. I don't think I've ever seen her leave the Thunder dome so quickly.

Logan chuckled while remembering how often Alexis was there for him, she'd go do a show and be on the first transport back, she wanted to take time off but she couldn't back then was the peak of her "Dark Bliss" character, Logan actually always enjoyed her like that, it was strange considering she went for the Goddess to that stage so quickly, maybe that was the issue.

Logan: Yeah, she's my rock.

Cathy smiled to him as did all the others, they all can see how much Logan cares about Alexis and vice versa, the only thing they don't really have in common is Alexis' love for Disney, Logan enjoys it but doesn't love it like she does.

Allen: You going to pop the question?

Everyone went over to where Allen is sitting, beer in his hand with Ashley on his right and Duncan on his left, he looked around though with a small shrug almost like it was a normal question.

Allen: I thought it was a good question to ask.

Logan sipped from his bottle before Cathy took it from him drinking a little herself, Logan now has something to think about, maybe he should pop the question, she has been the best thing to happen to him since he joined the WWE, she helped him get back into shape and now she's giving him a daughter, something he's always wanted, just another thing for him to admire about her, she does want all that wedding stuff and what not, maybe he should bite the metaphorical bullet.

Duncan: Well, this has been fun. Bed time.

Logan laughed as did the others when the big guy, Pam and Kota all pretty much ran to the house and up to the room that Duncan has pretty much dubbed his own, Logan looked over the back of the patio couch while a chuckle.

Logan: I've seen the Road Runner move slower.

They all shared a laugh as they continued to talk about random things, mainly about what's coming up for them all at work, they seem to be really interested in the story Logan has with Colby and the Judgment Day, the fans are as well, all calling for them to team up at least once before it's over.

Ashley: We're calling it a night too.

Ashley took Allen's hand and walked into the house, closing the door behind them, leaving only Logan, Cathy, Kayla and Jackie, not much else was said between them the only thing that did happen was they shared a look before Cathy got off Logan's lap then dragged by both Kayla and Cathy to his room with Jackie the one to close the door behind them.