~Chapter 1~ Y/n Pov

"Luca!" I say as I watch the sea monster collect his fish, that have escaped the gorge yet again. I laugh as I help him return Giuseppe back to the group.

     "Thanks, Y/n." He says with a sigh. "Come on, everyone, and you, Y/n."

     "I'm coming! Giuseppe, stop swimming away!" I say as I follow Luca. His job was so boring, only watching the fish and nothing more. I knew he wanted to see the world, like, above the surface, but why would his mom let him do that? It's dangerous, after all.

     Luca sits on his usual rock and puts his head in his hands. I swim over and sit next to him. 

     "Bored?" I ask. He shakes his head yes, and I smile. "We could look for human things, as long as we keep an eye on the fish. Whaddya say?" His face lights up, and he starts to swim close to the ocean floor, searching for human objects. They were always somewhere, and if anyone could find them, it'd be Luca.

     "Hey, I found something!" Luca says. I swim over and see a spherical item with two semi circles on top. I look over his shoulder to get a closer look, when it makes a ringing noise that sends both of us back. I look around for more items and spot a thin, rectangular object with two land monsters on it.

     "Luca, look at this!" I exclaim. He swims over and studies it from over my shoulder. 

     "It's not gonna ring again, i-is it?" He asks, clearly afraid.

     "Well how should I know?" I ask with a shrug. 

     "Luca! Y/n! Lunch is ready!" I hear a familiar voice call out. It was Luca's mom, who was practically a mother to me, since Luca and I have been together since we were 3. We met on a day I'd rather not speak of, since well... It was the day my parents died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬! <𝟑