~Chapter 2~ Y/n Pov

Luca and I start to head over to his home when we hear something above us. It was a boat. We hid underneath a rock and put the stuff we found there, as well. Then we same over to his house.

     "You're two minutes late. Was there a boat? Did you hide?"

     "Yes, mom. We hid."

     "What do you mean we- Oh! Hello, Y/n! I didn't even see you were there." She laughs. "Why don't you come in for some lunch? We have extras!"

     "Of course, Daniella. And thank you!" I say with a smile. She always has extras for me, such a nice lady.

     As we head inside, Lorenzo notices Luca and I and heads over.

     "Ah! Luca! Y/n! Look at Pinchy-Pessa. She's molting." He says, somewhat creepily.

     "Um, yeah, she's gorgeous." I say, then swim to the table. As soon as I sit down I hear Luca.

     "Agh!" He says as I watch Pinchy-Pessa pinch him. I giggle and look away. After that, Luca comes and sits next to me. 

     "That crab hurts. Zero stars." He whispers. I can't help but laugh a little.

     Out of no where, Daniella does a thing where she sounds kind of like a dolphin in distress. I look at her, then at Luca. He shrugs, then whispers, "Probably ranting about Mrs. Branzino. She gets jealous, you know?" I did know. Daniella does have a jealous streak.

     After lunch, Luca and I head back out. When we arrive at the field, we look for more things. I find some shells, but nothing more. After a couple minutes, I get bored.

     "Hey Luca, I'm gonna go back... Home." I say. He doesn't know I'm an orphan, even though he knows practically everything else about me.

     "Okay! I'll see you later then. Bye!" I wave and swim off.