011 how the fuck do you manage to do this everytime

when matt got home kennedy was the only one who woke up. "i have a master plan" kennedy says obviously scheming. "oh no" matt groans. "no trust me on this it's a good one"

"okay so your going to wake up nick and chris and im gonna fake sleep" she starts "i dont get it" he stares at her confused. "well let me finish explaining this amazing plan" she rolls her eyes sarcastically.

he puts his arms up in innocence and lets her finish. "okay so your gonna carry me to bed, nick will carry rory, and you know who that leaves" she smiles at him waiting for it to click. "CHRIS AND RONI"

"SHUT UP" she whisper yells. they both look back and everyone is still sleeping. "okay plan in action play dead" he says completely serious. he gets out of the front and opens nicks door. he wakes him up slowly and explains the plan. nicks face lights up and he woke up chris.

"hey i'm gonna carry rory, matt just carried kennedy in can you carry roni" nick asks chris. "and put her where" he says half asleep. "um idk im gonna put rory on the couch just like take her to ur room or something."

"dude what no she is gonna freak out when she wakes up" chris refuses. "can you please just put yourself aside and help her out she is tired and just needs a place to sleep"

"i am putting myself aside, i don't give a fuck if she sleeps in my room but she is gonna be mad in the morning and we all know what happens when she wakes up in a bad mood" chris explains "im sure she will be fine"

chris holds roni like a baby and carries her upstairs to his bed. he put her down on his bed and put the cover over her. he went to get ready for bed and roni woke up. she knew who's room she was in but she was to tired to complain so she rolled over and went to sleep.

when chris came back she was sprawled over his entire bed. 'your fucking kidding' he talks to himself. he lightly moves her arm and crams himself into the only part of the bed she wasnt on.

3:43 am

roni rolled over again and hit chris in the face with her arm. it woke both of them up and roni stared at his face and started laughing "im so sorry" she laughs. "im going to fucking kill you veronica" he says with a straight face. "im sorry christopher"

he lightly smiles at her. "dude why is your room always cold asf" she asks while pushing herself under the blanket. "cuz i'm always so fucking hot"

she grabs his hand and puts it on hers "jesus ur hands are freezing" he says while grabbing her hand back. "omg it's like i just said that" she rolls her eyes. she rolled over so she was no longer facing him and tried to fall back asleep.

"i cant sleep while i'm freezing dude" she states while still facing the opposite direction. suddenly she feels his warm arms and body against hers and she immediately warms up. "this means nothing, i was cold, i still hate you" she says "i know" chris smiles.

9:56 am

"MATTHEW" kennedy yells while he is sleeping. "omg what" he whispers while half asleep. "you need to follow me right now and wake your ass up so you can actually embrace this"

he rubs his face and gets out of the warm bed. kennedy grabs his hand and walks him to chrises room silently. she opens the door to reveal them still in the same position they fell asleep in. "wtf" matt says in shock. "dude ik"

rory

kay
*attachment*

rory
that's not who i think it is right

kay
croni 4 life??

rory
that's good but soooo bad at the same time

kay
ik

rory
she has a fucking bf

kay
it doesn't mean anything maybe it just happened when they were sleeping

rory
yep!
she hates him
he hates her
that's it
nothing is going on with them

kay
i'm sure there is an explanation roni would never do that

rory
ik i can talk to her in the morning

kay
share when she tells you

rory
ofc

10:36 am

roni wakes up still in chrises arms. "ew" she says while moving his arms and getting out of the bed. "that's not what you were saying last night" states from behind her. "your right i said it doesn't mean anything and i still hate you" she fake smiles "there is the roni i love" he smiles

"ew your gross" she fake gags before walking down stairs to the kitchen. rory was sitting down there in her phone. "bitch" she yells while she is on the stairs. "bitch" roni says knowing exactly the conversation they r about to have. "yes there is an explanation, no we didn't do anything, no i don't like him, no i didnt cheat on my bf"

"okay so where is this explanation" she questions sounding serious. "his room was freezing and i cant sleep when im cold she he put his arms around me cuz he was warm" she pauses and looks at her dead in the eyes "that's it."

"okay i believe you" rory smiles and hugs her. roni grabs water and goes back to chrises room to grab her phone. "ugh get out of my fucking room" chris snarks at her. "actually what the fuck is wrong with you?" she asks "what is that supposed to mean"

"first your hugging me cuz i'm cold, being nice for once and now i can't even come into your room to grab my phone" she asks with a 'wtf' type of tone. "sorry i didn't know you were getting your phone"

"how the fuck do you manage to do this everytime" she asks genuinely disappointed. "do what" he question's confused. "every time i think i might hate you a little less you just go back to being good old mean you who doesn't care about anyone but himself"

"ouch" he looks at her holding his heart "i didnt mean it like that...you know i don't think like that" she gets cut off "no i get it im sorry" he states with anger while getting up and leaving.

'god one step forward three steps back really runs my life ty olivia rodrigo!' she talks to herself.

///

mb if this isn't good it was very rushed but i just wanted to put an update out

probably many spelling errors and grammar errors

ty for all the support with this story and i'm sorry for updating so slow