015 no cause, what the fuck?

"okay but can you answer some of my questions i want to know i can trust you" elijah asks her while sitting on the bed next to her. "yeah what is your question" veronica says unbothered. "have you guys ever kissed?" he looks her in the eyes "no..." she answers "anything else you want to ask" she asks just wanted this conversation to end. "has he ever seen you naked?"

"why are you even asking me that?" veronica asks offended. elijah walks around the room staring at the floor and biting his lip. he keeps his hands glued to his hair while thinking of what to say. "because i don't fucking trust you veronica" he screams at her while finally stoping and looking at her. "oh. goodbye. we can talk about this when you decide to be mature and calm down from your tantrum" she rolls her eyes and starts to grab her things.

"i'm not throwing a tantrum really trying to be calm" he says quieter still watching her grab her things. she ignores him and looks for her phone in the bed. "veronica" he yells while taking a step towards her and grabbing her arm. "don't fucking touch me" she says while grabbing his arm and taking it off of her.

she walks out the door to her car, and turns on her playlist.

...

rory

im coming

bitch im at nicks

do i give a fuck?

okay whatever
eta?

20
i'm getting starbs 😆

so get me a strawberry açaí lemonade with no strawberries and vanilla cold foam

oops i already mobile ordered!

i will murder you

with your order on it dw

this is why we are married

💍

roni picks up starbucks's and then drives to the sturniolo's house. when she gets there she lets herself in and walks up to nicks room where everyone was hanging out. "hey guys" she says while opening the door. rory immediately gets up and grabs her drink from ronis hand.

"wait why is she here" chris asks looking around the room. "you didn't tell them i was coming?" veronica asks rory confused. "no i definitely did" she pauses to think. "we actually had an entire conversation about it"

"oh i see, chris is just a dumbass" veronica says sarcastically. he fake smiles at her and she laughs at him. roni walks over to the open spot on the bed and lays down. "oh that was actually my spot" chris says as soon as she hits the bed.

"was it? was it your spot? cuz now it's mine" veronica snaps unamused. "someones in a good mood" chris shrugs under his breath. "just cuz your older than me doesn't mean your better than me" she responds while looking at her phone. "a year and 7 months to be exact"

"i hope someone steals your tongue" veronica responds again not looking up. "WHAT DID ELI DO?" chris yells. "uh oh that's not a good idea" matt says to nick and nick giggles while covering his mouth. "nothing he is just weird" veronica finally looks up from her phone.

"why what did he do" kennedy finally joins the conversation. "he is the angriest person ive ever met" she try's to explain. "what does that even mean" matt asks trying to be involved. "like he just gets really angry really fast" she tells him.

"what? did he do something to you" chris asks her. "no nothing like that he isn't insane" she says rolling her eyes. "do you still like him" rory asks her. "can we talk about anything else please im done answering questions" she rambles while smiling at everyone. "yeah okay whatever" chris says while opening his phone.

...

*chat from elijah <3 on snapchat*

i have calmed down now i'm sorry

are you sorry or just saying that

look idk what you want from me

i don't want anything from you

then what are we doing here

idk i could ask you the same question

look i tried apologizing and that didn't work so idk what you want me to do

that's what i mean you are just saying sorry to be done with it
words mean nothing without meaning

well you never apologized for sleeping in a bed with another man

see we are still on this

yes we are

why

because i feel like i should be able to trust you

oh and now you don't?

no unfortunately

then idk what to tell you cuz i can't make you trust me. i have told you multiple times that chris is like my brother.  i knew him before you and im not willing to throw away that friendship for someone who can't trust me.

i don't trust you because of him veronica.
i want to make this work but i can't if i can't trust you.

okay so what then

idk

well i need you to make a decision or i will make it for you.

i just can't be with someone that i can't trust

and i cant be with someone who gets physically angry over stupid shit

okay so that's it then ig

😘😘

oh you're a bitch

*Veronica blocked Elijah*

"guys i just broke up with elijah" veronica says in the silent room "bro what the fuck" nick looks at her and laughs. "why are you laughing" chris yells at nick "what if she is sad" he looks back at her giving him the death stare "i mean im not happy but we didn't date for very long. maybe dating wasn't my thing"

"okay but like how did u break up with him what happened" rory asks curiously. i'll just read you guys the conversation.

*reads it out loud*

"no cause, what the fuck" nick practically shrieks. "you guys were seriously fighting about me?"  chris laughs at her. "yes bro that's why i broke up with him i could not deal with that shit. anyone who doesn't understand a friendship between opposite genders is just immature" she goes on a rant. they all look at each other in silence knowing it isn't a 'friendship'. "period queen" chris responds and snaps his fingers.

//////

🙈🙈