Chapter 22: Babysitting

Lee know POV:

My eyes were on the road but full focus was on the kid, he seems relaxed now. I think I had warn his dad that time but at last I saved him from the pain he go through that time. "Hey little buddy, are you still afraid of me?" I ask him because before going to his house the kid was not facing towards me were it's clearly shows that the kid was scared of me

"No uncle, I'm not"

The response of the kid makes my heart feel as if someone put a knife around it. "hey kid, don't call me uncle I'm not even 30 years old yet" He just nodded towards me. I guess he's uncomfortable.

"Hey kid, what's your name?" I ask him but instead of giving me the answer he gave me lacture from  "teacher said don't give information towards stranger"

Did he just insult me? However he's not wrong. We have ben together only half an hour. I should introduce myself to him so that he can give me his name as well.

I clearly my thorat before the introduction "Hey kid to tell you my name is Lee Minho yet you can call me Lee know" the kid didn't say anything even though I have show him my sweet and soft side of mine that none could see even Hyunjin or my honey didn't know yet.

"Ahh ...now it's your turn" I said him thankful he finally said his name "My name is Park Taemin"

"Hey Taemin"  He look at me as I call his name. He acts mature than other kids I had seen I mean for example Shi-jin is too loud and Asher he just act too cute but they both are cute at same.

"Are you hungry ?" I have so many questions on my mind but I changed the topic. "Ah.. yes.. I'm.. hungry"

As soon as he answer my questions I stop the car at McDonald's restaurants because it's made for kids.

------

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him where he just scanned the menu. He's really a unique person but as he down scanning he's order was multiple varitey.

"You can eat this much?" I was surprised to see how long was the list but he just shake his head. "no, no, it's for you and me"

I just took a long breath and exhale at same time. I was thinking too much that time he's also a kid atleast. "Taemin I'm not hungry yet so eat all by yourself"

"But I can't so eat with me" He smile at which was so adroable that I can't refused. "Okay maybe s little I will take"

^_________^

3rd Person POV

"Felix How are you able to take care of kids" Han was tried of playing with these two. First they had to played hide and seek, Tom and Jerry and now the kids wants to play outside. "I'm a necessary teacher so it's became a habit"

Asher and Shi-jin was already become friends so fast as they never except. The kids were feeding the fishing where the two grown up adult take a rest after babysitting them.

However their rest was only short-term when Asher ran towards them. "Papa, I forget gummy bear at the room"

"But which room?" Han Jisung got furious that they can't take even a rest. "it's okay Han, you don't have to go just see these two"

"Now little bubble gum, where did you keep gummy bear?" Felix ask him where Asher tries to think harder. "Our pervious room"

As soon as Asher told them Han immediately rejected it "no,no Felix you can't go to that bastard spoil Michael" Felix kept his hand on Han shoulder before explaining him "don't be so drama queen it will be fine"

Felix stand from the bench and walk towards the mansion

^_________^

Felix finally reached at room but as he tries to pull out it was locked inside."Maybe he's in bathroom?" He knocks at the door so at least Michael can open it.

However his throught was wrong as soon as the door was open Michael was standing infront of him with messy hair where he was almost naked showing his bolder shoulder and build up six packs.

"Do you need anything?" He can see Felix face was at the death look. Before Felix could answer his question Michael land his hand on Felix lips. "Wait to minute" He gave a soft smile in his face with a soft voice to him

.
.
.
^_________^

It's short and sorry that it didn't pull out the hyunlix moment so please wait for next chapter