Chapter 25: Challenge

"Is it inevitable for me to wear this uninteresting plain design apparel?!" Hyunjin voice appears unhappy accompanying the apparel cause he never wear a denim pants accompanying silver top impressed on the back of ice bear from kids favourite show we bear bears.

Felix just flattened his eyes before fulfilling his question "At least it's better than your black leather jacket or cheetah or whatever"

"But this is too simple, even the kid has better looks than me" Hyunjin demand for his justice like a 5 year old kid yet the freckle boy didn't reply to him.

"Whatever I will just buy the clothes from the mall" Hyunjin trun his body looking away from the freckle boy.

--A while ago --

Hyunjin came out of the room after 3hrs and half minutes training at the basement, his both arms were numb because of over training of shooting, fighting and boxing.

"Mr Hwang, I found the reason why Ms Hwang-" before the bodyguard gives him any information, Hyunjin cut his words hearing the unnecessary word "don't you dare to put the surname of mine with her, it's creepy"

"Alright then let me just start again " the bodyguard just take a deep breath before repeating the same information "Mr Hwang, I found the reason why madam Ye-Jun was gone for a long time "

"Tell me, I don't have much time " he said without thinking, Hyunjin feels little bit better if Ye-Jun was not in the house although it also gives him the tension what master plan will this women bring.

"I asked her people that she was waiting at airport for someone but they were scared to tell the person name"

"Then where's she?!" Hyunjin said with a cold voice towards his bodyguard, "well Mr Hwang, luckily she is busy with her family business development project so she will be late or bot arrive in this house for few days "

"Bring the details the person detail who she had met" Hyunjin order him with a serious expression.

^_________^

Hyunjin reached at the living, where he could saw his daughter with asher and Felix sitting on the couch also a new little guest with them.

As soon Hyunjin went towards them, Shi-jin made a cute smile and give him a warm welcome hugged"Daddy, when did you reach home?"

"Well...a while ago" he lied with a pinch on her face, Hyunjin had been keeping the secret towards his daughter ever since Shi-jin had enter in his life.

Shi-jin bit her lips before requesting her dad"so...can we go to mall right now?"

Hyunjin gave an agreement nodded to her, yet she added another sentence "can we take Mr..Lee, Taemin and Asher also?"

"Okay if you want"

"Yes, daddy you are the best!!" Her excitement was on another level than usual.

"HFB, get the car right now fa-" Hyunjin order them yet Felix interpret him, "But I have some agreement"

Hyunjin gave a smirk on his face while answering "What's your problem?"

----Present---

"

Wow, the shopping mall is huge!!" The kids shouted at same time.  They never come to a giant mall even Shi-jin was amazed to see this.

"Did you just take us to the Seoul most expensive mall?!" Felix voice was rising crazy, Hyunjin flip his hair and leave before responding "you think I would take you guys to the average mall?"

Shi-jin spotted a luxurious toy shop just behind the brand ambassador clothes, She couldn't control herself anymore and drag Asher and Taemin to the toy shop.

Hyunjin place his hand on Felix shoulder giving the freckle boy a little jump and place his lips on his left ear "so let's go on our own date also, baby" Felix cover his left ear to not received any wispheard from him

"In your dream" His direct response made Hyunjin chuckled, "challange accepted"

"Challange? No, you get me wr-" before Felix could clear his words to him, Hyunjin grab his right left wrist and drag him to the brand ambassador clothes section.

---At Mansion ---

"Why I have to feed you?" Han had been a well known and also the youngest manservant yet he had no idea that he could take care of someone who he literally hate him.

"Because you are my servant, honey" Lee know try to flirt him however manservant just ignore his word and continue feeding the soup

"I hate you" han murmured himself so that he couldn't get any more order. Lee know suprisely hold the spon from his hand "Now it's boring, so feed me in airplane mode"

"What??? Are you serious???" Han hold his angry, he had never see a weird person like him.

Lee know nodded his head "Yes and don't ever raise your voice" His voice changed from sweet as sugar to cold as ice made manservant agreed.

"It's embarrassing moment for my life" Han take a deep breath before the diserter happened.

He lift spoon from the air and take it to the lower with a sweet cute voice so that he couldn't hear any complain "Now here comes an airplane"

However Lee know grabbed his hand and drag towards him, due to the force Han body fell on his lap.

He try standing up but before Han could stand up from the awkward position, Lee know place his lips to the manservant.

^_________^

Guy's I thought of changing the cover  of this book but I'm very busy so if anyone wants to make the cover please message me 🥺