Chapter 6

"Is this the end of the moment or just a beautiful unfolding

Of a love that will never be or maybe be

Everything that I never thought could happen or ever come to pass and I wonder

If maybe, maybe I could be all you ever dreamed, cause you are"

-Anywhere but here, SafteySuit

__________________________________________________________________

*Annie's P.O.V.*

He left me breathless and with a strange feeling.

"What the fuck were you thinking Annie!?" Ethan yelled at me.

"I don't know, it felt right at that moment" I said feeling ashamed.

"But it's not!" Ethan said.

"I don't know what I'm feeling. There was something about that kiss" I sighed.

"But you know he's not good" Ethan said.

And then I remembered exactly why I did this. I hated him. He was an actor, a creep who didn't deserve anyone more than maybe one of the school's sluts.

"You're right Ethan! I love you" I said and we made our way home togheter with Vincent and David.

Then Vincent came up to me. He put an arm around me.

"Thanks again Annie" He slurred.

"No worries Vince, I'm glad you did it, he deserved it" I said with a smile on my face.

"But you looked really into it, damn girl" he joked.

"Oh please forget that. He's a jerk actually, but a good kisser" I smirked.

"So if I hadn't interrupted you, would you have slept with him?" Vince asked.

"Maybe, but I would have regretted it by tomorrow" I said realising how wrong everything could have turned out. "He maybe would have found out who I actually am and the school situation would get worse"

"No, if they knew who you were they would have loved you just as much as I do" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Maybe, but I want them to like me for who I really am at first" I said.

"But you're always like that" Vincent said.

"I know. And if they wouldn't only like me for my appearance they would have been nice to me in school by now" I said.

He put his hands on my cheeks and looked me directly into my eyes.