intro

Annie’s POV

My name is Annie.  I’m a 16-year old girl and goes to Flokette High School. I have no friends because the popular kids at my school, worst of them all Harry Styles, think it is funny to bully me. Every time someone wants to be my friend they chase that person away. And because I know they get hurt I don’t want to have friends anymore.

When I was a little kid, 10 years old, I had a disease which made me lose all of my hair. I was really sick and nobody did know if I would survive because my dad had died in the same disease. My mum, brother, sister and I moved to give me better medications. When I was healthy again I started at a new school and everybody made fun of me because I didn’t have any hair. And from that day I started to wear a beanie and never showed my head even when my hair grew back because I want to hide myself.

The bullies at my school always shout things at me like:

“Annie what do you have under your ugly beanie?”

“Annie you are so ugly”

“Annie show us your bald head”

I feel really ugly and hide myself.

The only thing that makes me happy is when I’m dancing or when I’m helping my brother with repairing motorcycles and cars.

When I dance the whole world around me disappears. I dance all kinds of dance. Ballet, street dance, show dance, classical dances like salsa and tango, and shuffle. I go to dance school after the school ends. Then after that I teach small kids how to dance. I get paid for that. My family needs the money because we can’t live on just mother’s salary.

I’m always wearing band shirts, skinny jeans, beanies, my space converses and different kinds of fabric bracelets. My makeup is always just eyeliner, mascara and foundation. But it doesn’t seem to make me any prettier. Under my beanie I have my hair stuck with a pen so it won’t fall out.

I love music. My favourite bands/ artists are SafteySuit, Parachute, Coldplay, All Time Low, Plug in Stereo, Smash Mouth, A Rocket To The Moon, The Maine and Green River Ordinance. I don’t like cheesy guys like Justin Bieber.

There is a song I love most of all songs in the world. It’s one of SafetySuit’s songs. It is called “Annie”! It feels like it is my song.

Well. We are 4 in my family. It is me, my big brother Jackson (Jack), my little sister Rosie and my mum Sierra. My brother is my best friend. I love him over everything.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N So this is just the intro of the story. The first chapter will be out in a couple of days! Hope you guys like it! Song of the intro is "Annie" by SafetySuit.

I wrote this together with my friend: Squidward__bitch :)

*READ*VOTE*COMMENT*<3

PS. READ MY OTHER FAN FIC "Please let it be summer forever (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic)" :)