𝐎𝐧𝐞

I fell in love with everything about her. It was more than just the way she made me feel. Or the way she looked. It was the way she set my world on fire when it was nothing but darkness. The way her smile created a symphony of love inside my broken heart. She was the most amazing girl I'd ever met. I didn't know how she did it. How she could possibly bring hope to even the most hopeless of people. How she could reignite the fire inside my heart. And still she doesn't believe me when I tell her how special she is. I know she probably never will. But even then, I'll remind her everyday how beautiful she is. Just how much she glows. I love her more than she'll ever know.

New York City
Friday morning

New York City Friday morning

———Kierra Valencia Sheard———

Landing in New York I quickly walked with the crowd and headed to the man with my name on a piece of paper. The man handled my bags and led me out the airport and into the black Escalade. As he closed the door I released a deep sigh and leaned against the window. Tired was an understatement. I've been so busy ripping and running I haven't had a chance to really just sit and relax myself.

"Excuse me miss Sheard?" I turn my head towards the older white man giving him my attention. "Before I drop you off at your hotel do you want to stop for any breakfast?"

I shake my head "No thank you, thanks for asking though."

"Of course miss, I'm Olly by the way. We're going to be with each other all weekend so just thought I'd introduce myself." He smiles

I smile back "Nice to meet you sir."

He starts the car up and I went back to laying on the window. This whole weekend was going to be busy especially tonight with hallelujah fest. The lineup was absolutely insane and I'm so blessed to be apart of it. Some of my absolute favorites were performing and I couldn't be happier. From the walls group, to Kirk, Tasha cobbs, Jekalyn Carr, Tamela Mann, Le'andria Johnson, Mary Mary, Ricky Dillard, and even the Clark sisters. but if I can be really honest I'm just really excited to see Erica.

Olly pulled in front of the hotel I was staying at and immediately hopped out to help me. I took his hand and thanked him as he helped me down and handed me my suitcase.

"Your assistant should have emailed you my cell number, so call me whenever you're ready to be picked up." I nodded my head and watched as he got back into the car.

I made my way inside the hotel and headed towards the front desk to check in. The lady gave me a tired smile and I chuckled internally because sis needed some sleep immediately. It was just now hitting 7am and I myself was ready to hop into the bed. Once I got my key card I went over to the elevator and waited. I couldn't wait to climb into that bed and knock out. After making it to my room I immediately headed to the bathroom and got ready for a much needed shower.
••••
Hallelujah fest