Chapter 04:

"Jealousy... is a mental cancer".

"Co-comparison is killing me slowly

I think, I think too much

'Bout kids who don't know me

I'm so sick of myself

I'd rather be, rather be

Anyone, anyone else

My jealousy, jealousy

Started following me (he-he-he, he-he)

Started following me (he-he-he, he-he)"

Jealousy, jealousy

-Olivia Rodrigo-

  Tw: Panic/Anxiety attack

  No no no no, i-it's impossible! I-I thought-Oh my god, w-what am I going to do now?! I started feeling nauseous, so I raised one of my trembling hands to ask for permission to go to the toilets. Thankfully, Miss Beatrice only raised her eyebrow suspiciously before giving me, in a hesitant voice, permission. Thank The First Spinjitzu Master for this! This is the first time ever Miss Beatrice let anyone go to the toilets in the middle of  class; it's obvious from everyone's wide eyes and open jaws, but I guess she made an exception since it's the last day of school before the winter holidays.

  I then ran as fast as I can out of the classroom. On my way out, I could feel Mrs Beatrice scowling face, my friends expressions full of worry and confusion, and my classmates' burning stares following me. This time around, I couldn't care less. While running through the school halls, my breath was shortening and I knew it wasn't because of the run. 

  When I arrived, I was on the verge of falling on me knees, so I used both sides of the sink as support, but my trembling legs couldn't hold me up any longer. I fell on the floor with one hand still holding the front of the sink and the other on the ground before me in hopes of maintaining my posture at the very least. At this point, my heart was racing a mile an hour, my whole body was trembling and shaking, there was a tingling in my fingers, I felt nauseous and lightheaded, I lost complete control over everything. Now, I could barely even breath.