Pregnant wife is cutest

Shiva's POV...

We both are returning after her routine check up... Both my chellama and baby is healthy and fine....

She enters her 3rd trimester... So she took maternity leave ...
We are enjoying each and every moment of her pregnancy...

From the day I got to know about her pregnancy I always tries to come home before 6pm ,I don't want to be her alone...

If I was stuck in any cases or meetings I will ask atthai to come home and accompany her till I reach...

She is more delighted than us when we informed about the baby and she always ready to be with her daughter and grandchild...

Sometimes Sabarish too accompany her...

Having him in our home always makes Gowri happy..
Still she wants and longs for her father and brother's love....

I will be there to console her those days....
I always be ready for her tantrums , demands and midnight cravings..

She wants to eat the food cooked only by me... So I always cooks her favorites and also her weird combination.....

I don't care about the taste of her weird cravings until it doesn't harm my chellama and papa...

She became more dramatic nowadays she over reacts on everything and after that she will cry like a baby because of what she did before...

For example once we both went for shopping and we were on billing counter..

Then one lady spilled her things and I helped her collecting it..

From that moment until we reach home Gowri was on grumpy mode...
I asked her the reason many times but she didn't said anything....
After lot of pleadings she spoke...

Gowri : Go to that girl why are you come near me..

Me : what are you saying ma..which girl...

Gowri : The very same girl sir helped because you couldn't tolerate her carrying weight right...

Me : I would have helped who ever in that place ma...
Is it wrong to help others..

Gowri : Helping her is not wrong...

Why did you smiled at her....
It's only mine...

Me :So my chellama is finally jealous...

I laughed at that.... 🤣🤣🤣

When I suppressed my laughter and turned towards her , then only I realized I fucked up...
Gowri was glaring at me..... She now at the top of her anger...

You are dead shiva...

She started beating me.... I didn't run because I didn't want her run during this times...

I was repeatedly saying sorry ...

Me : sorry ma...i did unknowingly......i wont laugh like that.......
Sorry sorry...

I am your big boy right....please forgive me......

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

After sometime she became tired then sat on the couch... And started crying...

Me : yeiii chellama why are you crying.....

See its not paining at all... I just said for fun...

But she didn't stopped her sobs...
I pulled her on my lap and hugged her tightly that stopped her cries...
I was creasing her back in confronting manner...