Family🥰

Author's POV

When Shiva was about to go near the entrance to open the door Gowri stopped him by holding his hands, he turned towards her

Shiva : what happened ma...

Gowri : you dont care about me and baby...

Shiva : why do you think like that ma...

Gowri : Then what...how can you behave this much  irresponsible ...

Shiva : What I did...i was just going to open the door...

She knocked his head...

Shiva : owwww  why did you hit me dii

Gowri : what else you want me to do...
Tubelight tubelight.. Uh

Shiva : first say the reason the  do all this...i am confused...

The toughest case I ever faced was finding out the reason behind your mood swings..

She again knocked  his head...

Gowri : I don't know who gave you this police job.....you are dumb.....

Shiva :First explain me then you can insult me then....

Gowri : Yov you are police man

Shiva : yess

Gowri : I am your pregnant wife...

Shiva : yeah thats true..  whats your doubt in it...

Gowri : Yov Tubelight uh....
You never saw any movie....
If some police officer's wife is pregnant then the criminals would plan to kill her...

May the they were at our door now.... What we do then...

She asked him with scared and shocked expression😱😱😱😱

Shiva find that even more cute... He pulled her nose and kissed her forehead and smiled at her that irritated her more..

Gowri : Yov ACP I am taking serious matter now your are romancing with me...

Shiva :what can I do then.....my wife looks more cute now...

He was again tried to kiss her but she pushed his hands and glared at him..

That made him chuckle. She folds her hand in front of her chest at pout at him...

He encircled his hand around her waist without disturbing her baby bump...
With one hand he made her look into his side....

Shiva : I know this is the effect of Dheeran movie you watched yesterday right...

With wide eyes she nodded cutely he kissed the tip of her nose and then bited her cheeks...

Shiva : you are Cute dii chellama

Gowri : pamper me later now answer me....nothing would happen to me liel that right...

Would some gang would come to kill me....

You know I was too scared when I watched that scene... I felt like I was that girl...

Nothing would happen like that right..... Me and baby would be fine right....

She asked him sadly placing her head on his chest hugging him. Side wise as she can hug him from front due to her baby bump.....

Shiva : I would never let anything happen to you and our baby dii..yoh don't worry about that...

Don't think too much.....at this time baby will feel whatever you feel..... So be happy so baby would feel the same...