Epilogue -1

Author's POV.....

Whole family was waiting outside the delivery room.....
Everyone's face showed sorrow and pain....

Magil was scared and crying hugging his grandfather Aadhithya.....

Rudra and Aghat was trying to pacify Shiva....

Nandhini and mathi and Janvi didn't come along as they need to be there taking care of heavily pregnant Aashitha...

All the kids except Magil and Sabarish was under their care....

Sabarish was trying to console his grandfather who is crying literally..... Sujatha was saying consoling words to Rakesh who was sitting there like a statue.....

Yes.... Gowri was inside the operation theater... For her second delivery... She didn't want to go for a Csection .... She was steaming in labor pain but all others who where waiting outside was feeling the pain..... 

It was almost 4 hours.... But none came out.... Everyone was scared.... Shiva couldn't even breath.... He was crying like anything...... That's why he didn't wanted another child but his chellama was adamant to have second one.....

Magil slept on Aadhi's shoulders...due to lot of crying.....

After another dreadful hour the doctor came out....

Doctor : Congrats sir.... It's a girl...

Shiva : Gowri.......

Ravi : My daughter...

Both asked at the same time....

Doctor : she was safe now....it will take time to get consious...........

Shiva : can we see........

Doctor :  yes  but only one person allowed  ...both baby and the mother is sleeping don't disturb them....id baby woke up she will start crying....we could not make patient conscious immediately....he needs some rest...i hope you all understand.......

Even though Ravi and Rakesh wanted to go to see her.... Seeing Shiva's condition they insisted him to go first.........magil who woke up was again asking for his mother so Shiva took him with him and Went inside to see his chellama and his daughter...

There she was sleeping after everything.... Her face showed her tiredness and pain... Next to her there was his daughter who was sleeping along with her mother...... She was too cute and tiny...

Shiva looked at her who was sleeping peacefully just a moment she was the one who is scaring everyone to the core... He kissed her forehead.... Tear drop fell on her face that made her stir.... He wiped it carefully.... He didn't want to disturb her sleep.....

He placed another kiss on his chellama...... Magil who was small and was trying to see and hoop on the bed...

Shiva lifted him and carefully made him sat next to her mother without shaking or disturbing the sleeping baby....

Magil saw his sister first... And looked at his father....

Shiva showed sign not to talk loudly.... So magil actioned him to come near... Shiva leaned towards him and magil asked him in husky voice....

Magil : are they sleeping..

Shiva nodded his head....

Magil: i wont make sound....amma was sleeping after lot of crying...magil heard her screams.....let amma sleep more...satnam poda matein... Amma pavaam....  Appa....... Is this our papa(baby)

Shiva smiled and nodded his head...

Magil : Thambi papa Or thangachi papa... ( brother or sister)

He again asked... Same way.... Shiva said it's thangachi papa in his ears.....

His eyes brightened than before and smiled widely....

He leaned to kiss her but stopped midway and again motioned Shiva to come near... He muttered in his ears slowly...

Magil : if I kiss papa then she would wake up right..

He asked in sad tone.... And tried to touch her small small fingers..... But she stirred.... He immediately withdraw his hands..... He leaned towards her ears and in husky voice he spoke with her....

Magil : I won't distrub you papa..you sleep...

She smiled in sleep..... That made him more happy magil showed that to his father who was admiring his kids...

Magil then saw his mother who was sleeping.......

He asked Shiva to shift him to other side he didn't want to disturb his little sister's sleep......

It was a bigger size bed.....as she was the daughter in law of the person who owns this hospital..so it was a vvip section......

Shiva placed Magil on other side......He leaned towards her and hugged her throwing his hands around her shoulder........ He was sleepy to.... He slep hugging his mother......

Shiva admired his whole life and happiness is sleeping peacefully....

He captured  that beautiful sight on his phone......

Time skips.....

Everyone was running here and there today was the naming ceremony of babies.....

Yes babies.........

So yes.... Both Aghat's kid and Shiva's Daughter's naming ceremony......
The function was happening in Aadhi's house where he live with his younger son and daughter in law.....

At auspicious time Kids were placed on the cradles......

The time came...... Shiva was the one who is going to announce his daughters name....

Aadhithya : What name you decided da....you didn't said to any of us...

Sujatha : say it mapla.....

Shiva Looked at his wife.... She blinked her eyes in assurance... He took a deep breath and said...

"Uyir"

( life or soul)

all others eyes went wide and awwed...... While Aadhi's eyes filled with tears......

Shiva went near his father hold his hand and made him come near the cradle....

Shiva : You said right my amma will reborn as my daughter now she resembles amma..... Then I have to keep her name for my daughter right...

Avanga pere vaikurathu thane nayayam....

You said amma was your Uyir I want to name my daughter that.....you have to say this on her ears first...

Aadhi's smiled in tears and leaned and said Uyir thrice in her ears......
Everyone followed it........

After 10 Years..... Shiva got pre retirement and took over his grandfather's business  empire ..... His family moved in with his father's house....

He wanted to live his life along with his father and brother.... And their cute family.......

.......................Happy ending......................

Author note..

Hello people...

How was it...

Don't worry another epilogue is still pending I will update tomorrow...

Happy reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤