𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COLIN WAS A Little cautious about meeting Jade at her home. What if it was a prank? Jade brushed her hair out of her face and sighed. She didn't want to rush the relationship, she wanted to get to know Colin first. Colin fiddled with his rosary, anxiously as he walked up to Jade's front door.

Jade was house sitting while her dad was away. She heard the door bell ring. It must be Colin. Jade jogged downstairs then to the front door. She opened it with a smile, glad he could make it to her home.

"Colin, hey." Jade smiled, moving out of the way so he can come through.

Colin walked inside, looking around at the pictures. Jade had a picture of her first gymnastics tournament. He blushed, looking at his feet. He thought she looked adorable.

"Wh-where are your parents?" Colin questioned, looking over to the smaller girl.

Jade cleared her throat "My mom died when I was 9 and my dad is off doing some business for his job."

Colin frowned listening to her story. Nobody should have to lose a parent that young. Jade sighed, softly walking to the living room.

"Come on, cutie pie." Jade teased, grabbing his wrist guiding him to the living room.

Colin sat down on the couch, his lip ring in between his teeth, nervously. Why was she being so nice to him?

"Th-thanks." Colin fiddled with his rosary, terrified of Jade.

Yes, she was being nice to him, but there has to be a reason. Jade sat down next to Colin, pressing play on Rocky Horror.

"Colin." Jade said, a small smile on her face.

Colin looked away from the movie to look at her. Jade offered him some popcorn.

"O-oh, th-thanks." Colin mumbled, taking a handful.

 Jade smiled to herself. Maybe she might be able to win this bet. 

"Favorite song from the movie?" Jade questioned, looking over to Colin, trying to settle the awkwardness between them.

He hummed, making a thinking face. Jade giggled a bit. Colin rubbed his thumb over his rosary, trying to think.

"Possibly Time Warp." Colin replied, looking over to Jade, smiling a bit.

Jade nodded, wrapping them both up in the blanket. Colin bit his lip, moving her hair out of her face.

"W-what about you?" Colin questioned, eating some more popcorn.

Jade chuckled, feeling a tad embarrassed by her favorite song "Sweet Transvestite."

Colin hummed, nodding. Cute.

"Did you bring extra clothes?" Jade inquired, running her hand through her hair.

He shook his head. Why would he? Did she want him to spend the night?

"I think my older brother has some clothes he left before college." Jade hopped over the couch, going upstairs to her brother's old room.

Colin rubbed his jaw, looking up at the stairs. He was definitely confused by Jade's intentions. Jade came down with her brother's Freddy Krueger shirt and a pair of sweats, handing them to Colin. Colin scratched the back of his neck, anxiously.

"Th-thanks." Colin muttered, taking the clothes from Jade.

Jade guided Colin into the bathroom, biting her lip. Colin saluted her then got dressed.

❀ ❀ ❀

IN THE MORNING Jade made breakfast for her and Colin. She set the plates down on the table then walked over to the couch, crouching down next to Colin.

"Gray." Jade whispered, poking his cheek.

Colin groaned, turning his body to the other side. Jade chuckled, poking at his sides. Colin flinched, he was secretly ticklish. Jade kept poking him in attempts to wake him. Colin grabbed her flipping them over so he's on top.

"Good morning, Mr. Gray." Jade giggled, placing her hands on his biceps.

Colin rolled his eyes, playfully. God she was cute. He thought she didn't like him or wanted to associate herself with him. He did have fun with her last night.

"M-morning, Benson." Colin blushed, looking down at her.

Jade's eyes flickered from side to side. Colin got off of her, clearing his throat. Jade blinked a few times to get back to reality. That was weird.

"I made breakfast." Jade got off the couch, walking to the dining room.

Colin got off the couch, following after her. That was thoughtful of her.

"Th-thanks." Colin blushed, sitting with Jade at the dining table.

Jade winked and started to eat. Colin cleared his throat, fiddling with his rosary. Jade rubbed his back.

"D-do you want to skip?" Colin smirked, wiggling his brows, eating his breakfast.

Jade widened her eyes. Skip school? She only did that with Jennifer and Needy once.

"Yeah, sure. Don't you need to change?" Jade chuckled.

Colin nodded, looking down at his clothes. Jade finished her breakfast, picking up both their plates. She walked into the kitchen doing the dishes then went back to the dining room.

"I-i'll be back in an hour." Colin blushed, rubbing the back of his neck, standing up.

Colin walked over to the couch, collecting his clothes. Jade giggled, nodding. She wanted to tease him.

"Is this a date?" Jade tilted her head, smirking.

Colin's eyes widened in fear. Jade giggled, placing her hand over her mouth.

"I-i w-well...i-i...n-no...y-yes?" Colin stuttered, blushing like crazy.

Jade chuckled, walking over to him. She planted a kiss on his cheek.

"A date as friends?" Jade rubbed his back.

Colin nodded, smiling softly. Jade walked Colin out to his car. Colin hugged her, gently. Jade hugged back, rubbing. He was a little taller than her.

"I'll see you in an hour, Gray." Jade winked, walking back to her front door.

Colin waved then got in his car, driving off. Jade closed her door then went upstairs to get ready for their Skip Day.

 Jade closed her door then went upstairs to get ready for their Skip Day