𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

JADE FOLLOWED COLIN To their class and sighed. There was a fire at Melody Lane which concerned Jade since Jennifer loved the band that played last night. As Colin and Jade exited their class they walked downstairs to see Needy and Chip. Jade jogged downstairs and hugged Needy. Needy hugged back.

"Hey, Needy." Colin called out to her, looking terrified.

Needy turned to Colin "Oh, hi, Colin. Jade."

Jade held onto Colin's hand, resting her head on his shoulder. Colin looked over and planted a kiss on her head.

"I heard you were there last night in the fiery trenches." Colin told Needy, biting his lip.

Needy nodded "Yeah."

"Well, we're glad you didn't die." Jade told Needy, smiling a bit.

"Thanks." Needy smiled.

Jade winked at her then walked off with Colin to their free period. Colin sighed as he sat on the floor in the library.

"Wanna come to my place tonight?" Jade questioned, stroking Colin's hair to calm him down.

Colin nodded, kissing her cheek. Jade giggled, biting her lip. Colin loved hanging out with Jade.

"We could just go now?" Colin offered, wiggling his brows.

Jade packed her stuff, getting up "Okay, let's go, Mr. Gray."

Colin chuckled, getting up and exiting the school with her. The two went to his car. Colin and Jade both got in. This could be fun. 

❀ ❀ ❀

JADE SAT ON Colin's waist as she kissed him with tongue, pinning his arms above his head. Colin kissed back, biting her bottom lip, gently. Jade moved her hands away from Colin's wrist. Gotcha. Colin flipped them over, kissing and sucking on Jade's neck.

"C-colin..." Jade moaned, gripping his hair.

Colin sucked on her flesh then pulled away. Jade giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. Colin wrapped his arms around her waist. They were each other's safe places. Jade heard her phone ring, groaning Jade reached over Colin to grab it.

"Hello?" Jade questioned, laying back down next to Colin.

"Hey, can you meet me at my house with Colin? It's urgent." Needy's voice rung through the phone.

Jade looked over to Colin, sighing. Colin rubbed his thumb over Jade's arm, soothingly.

"What time?" Jade questioned, running a hand through her hair.

Needy checked her watch, biting her lip "7 or 8."

Jade sat up and bit her lip "Is something wrong?"

"It's about Jennifer." Needy frowned, rubbing her jaw.

Jade gritted her teeth together, groaning. Jade wanting nothing to do with Jennifer, but Needy meant a lot to her.

"Yeah, give Colin and I an hour and we'll be there." Jade bit her lip, looking over to Colin.

"Alright, bye, Azo." Needy sighed.

"Bye, Monistat." Jade hung up the call, looking over to her boyfriend.

Colin chuckled "Is there a slumber party going on?"

Jade shook her head, putting on her boots, grabbing her keys. Colin got off the bed, crossing his arms.

"Needy is having Jennifer troubles. I think something happened or else Needy wouldn't have come to me about it. She wants you and I there." Jade bit her lip, frowning.

Colin hugged her "Everything will be okay."

"I hope so." Jade mumbled, hugging back.

They left Jade's room then walked out of her house. Jade and Colin got in her car then drove off to Needy's. They hoped nothing bad happened to Jennifer.

 They hoped nothing bad happened to Jennifer