𝚟𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

SENIOR YEAR

Jade walked into the gym sitting next to Colin as they watched Jennifer perform. Colin rested his head on her shoulder, fiddling with his rosary.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" Jade questioned, resting her head on his head.

Colin sighed, holding out his hand for her. Jade took it, lacing their fingers together.

"Don't worry about it, baby." Colin mumbled, rubbing his thumb over her hand.

Jade nodded, watching the game.

"Ar-are you gonna come over tonight? I could help you with your math homework?" Colin offered, moving his head off of Jade's shoulder.

"Yes, goofball." Jade kissed his cheek.

Once the prep rally was over Jade got off the bleachers then went to her locker. She didn't talk to Jennifer anymore, but kept close with Needy. Jade opened her locker and fixed her hair, tying it up. How did she get so lucky to date Colin Gray?

"Jade?" Needy questioned from behind Jade.

Jade sighed, turning to her "No, I'm not forgiving Jennifer."

Needy frowned "I miss hanging out with you."

Jade rolled her eyes, closing her locker. She grabbed her stuff, walking away.

"Maybe next time, bye, Monistat." Jade mumbled, going to her car.

Colin leaned up against Jade's car, waiting for her. Jade whimpered when she got to her car, wrapping her arms around him.

"What happened now?" Colin questioned, wrapping his arms around Jade.

Jade cupped his face, kissing him. Colin kissed back, rubbing her waist.

"Needy misses me, but I don't want to hang out with Jennifer. I regret accepting that bet last year. I didn't want to hurt you...and after the bet, I started to fall for you and..." Jade sighed, pulling away from the kiss.

Colin kissed her forehead "Don't worry about it, let's go back to my place and watch a movie or something, okay? After I help you with math."

Jade kissed his cheek, getting into her car. Colin got in, holding her hand. Jade sighed driving them to his place.

❀ ❀ ❀

COLIN HELPED JADE Answer some math questions. Jade looked over and kissed him, softly.

"I love you." Jade smiled, stroking his hair.

Colin chuckled, kissing back "I-i love you, too."

Jade hummed and stared at Colin, admiring him. Colin blushed, covering his face. Jade giggled, uncovering his face. He was so precious.

"Stop it." Jade giggled, cupping his cheek.

Colin looked down at her and kissed her, again. Jade kissed back, wrapping her legs securely around his waist.

"J-jade." Colin blushed.

"Shhh." Jade whispered, kissing his cheek.

Colin sighed, laying on top of her. Jade kissed his head, holding him close.

"Am I your baby?" Colin teased, looking up at her.

Jade hummed in response, closing her eyes.

"J-jade, c-can I ask you something?" Colin questioned, sitting up to look at her.

Jade sat up and held his hand "Yeah?"

"W-would you have dated me even before the b-bet?" Colin frowned, unsure as to why Jade got with him in the first place.

Jade sat in his lap and kissed his cheek. Colin sighed, holding her waist.

"In a heartbeat." Jade kissed his nose, holding onto him.

Colin chuckled softly, looking up at her "R-really?"

Jade nodded, kissing him. Colin kissed back, enjoying the taste of his girlfriend's lips. Jade tasted like cherry chapstick. She pulled away from the kiss.

"You are my Kyrptonite, Colin Gray." Jade mumbled, stroking his hair.

Colin blushed and buried his face in her chest. Jade kissed his head, sighing. How she'd get so lucky?

"Jade?" Colin mumbled, looking at her.

Jade hummed in response, looking at him. Colin sighed, laying her down next to him.

"Wh-why did you ditch Jennifer for me? I thought she was your best friend?" Colin frowned, stroking her cheek.

Jade sighed, biting the inside of her cheek, fiddling with his dog tags. Colin lifted her chin up so she could look at him.

"Because, I realized she wasn't my best friend, you are." Jade responded, kissing his cheek.

Colin leaned over, kissing her. Jade kissed back, gripping onto him.

"I love you." Colin mumbled, stroking her cheek.

Jade bit her lip, tapping his nose "I love you, too, Mr. Gray."

Colin chuckled, loving that nickname. She made him a different person.

 She made him a different person