Chapter 15

POV: First person, Miguel.

"And who is this? Halloween is in a few months," said an soldier, looking at me. I glared at him behind my mask. He stopped saying a word after that.

"And yet I've been wearing the same 'costume' for 17 years. Anyway this is man is... my sidekick... and so is she," Y/n explained as she pointed to Gabriella who put on her own make shift mask.

My pupils turned into heart at how cute my daughter- Y/n's daughter can be.

"A child? Really Y/n? Bringing your child to a place like this?" The soldier rolled his eye staring down at Y/n. (Let's pretend that the soldiers is ghost🤭 haha Miguel behind you, ghost in front of you- wait a child is here nvm😅 moving on)

"She is safer with us around," I budged in, crossing my arms and turned to Y/n, "You told them all about this?"

She shook her head, "I told them about Gabriella and I for the purpose of her safety," Gabriella shook Y/n's arm.

"Our safety, Mami," Gabriella corrected Y/n.

"Your safety," Y/n and I corrected her and we stared at each other and turned away.

"Let me do the talking," Y/n whispered to me, turning away.

I bluffed and rolled my eyes, "Whatever,"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Well, anyway," the soldier continued and turned to walk in the hallway, cell after cell of different variants of villains from different spiderverses.

"How many have you captured," I mumbled, I was supposed to say that in my head.

"Y/n has taken down 246 villains for the pass 8 years," the soldier answered my question, my heart almost stopped at the amount of villains Y/n has taken, and I coughed it out.

"I don't remember being that many villains in the pass 8 years, Ghost,"
Y/n calmly stated, "huh,"

"That's because your old, Mami," Gabriella commented.

"True," Y/n nodded.

"Oh and you can take the Doc Ock to," the soldier clanked on a cell, "Here," I nodded and threw Doc Ock in the cell for the time being.

After a few minutes roaming through the hall of many villains, I called Lyla through my headpiece, "Lyla send a team here," I said.

Lyla chimed in, "On it, sir!" She obliged with her playful tone again. I walked back to the others and waited for Y/n to finish her conversation with the soldier so called Ghost.

I suddenly felt a very small hand shake mine. I looked down and smiled, "What is it, Cariño?" I asked softly, rubbing Gabriella's small hand.

"Why were you calling Lyla to get a team?" she asked, looking up at me with a suspicious look.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Now how did you hear that all the way over there?" I asked her a question pointing to the quite far hallway.

"I get my very good hearing from Mami," she smiled, "I have spider senses too! Mami said it's very good to have it so you know when you are in danger,"

"Huh," I nodded. This variant of Gabriella is similar to Maymay. Having spider abilities that were pass down to your parents because of the change of their genetics, "Well isn't that interesting. Oh- well I'm sending a team to get these villains to put them back in their right universe," I explained.

"Oh that will do some excellent help," Ghost nodded, gratitude in his eyes, "We don't have much room left. Best be keep rid of them,"

I hummed and crossed my arms, "Right," I nodded.

"Mami? When will we go back home?" Gabriella turned to Y/n, I looked too, curious of her answer too.

Y/n pause for a moment then turning herself to look at us, "I don't know... I don't want to go back home, right now Cariño- I just have a bad feeling that something is going to happen..." she stopped for a bit and looked at me, "You have a good estimate,"

I knew what Y/n was talking about, "It could happened at any moment... that's also why I'm here," I nervously rubbed my neck.

"To prevent it, correct?" Y/n saw right threw me.

"Yes," I eagerly nodded, "To prevent it,"

She hummed a reply.

"You know," Y/n looked towards me, "There's probably a reason why the footage you have of my world is glitchy," Gabriella played soldier with Ghost.

"And that is?"

"It's me. I wasn't supposed to be Spider-woman," she sighed, "uh- you know who was supposed me Spider-Man... anyway that radioactive spider was glitchy when I first saw it... that's why I may have cause my earth to look like this. Also a reason why I glitch," she explained.

I hummed and then furrowed my brows in confusion, "Wait?! So why didn't you glitch through the barriers?"

"Huh?! I can't do that!?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "I don't even know how to do that. And also, why would you assume I can?" She asked.

I was about to make an excuse when Gabriella came by, "Are you two arguing again?"

"No, Miggy is just trying to hold his fart is all," Y/n joked.

"Oohh," Gabriella giggled and snorted, "is that why your butts are always close together?" She joked along.

"What?!" I shook my head, "No I'm not! Y/n what are you teaching her?!" I glared at Y/n.

"See his glare? He's trying really hard not to blast it," Y/n chuckled, "It's okay, Miggy. Let it all out," she reached to pat my shoulder.

"Yeah, Miggy! Let it all~ out!" Gabriella added, "but please fart outside..." she laughed.

"Oh you two..." I finally let myself go- not the fart thing though! I laughed along with them. Heart eyes takeover my pupils at this funny yet joyful moment, "I don't need to fart,"

"Oh sure... but if you do WANT to fart, please go do that outside," Y/n smirked behind her lower mask.

"Yeah," Gabriella nodded and smirked too, "Cause we don't know, maybe it's a stink bomb you're hiding,"

Gabriella's comment filled the room with laughter. Even if we are in a prison place, the atmosphere is enjoyable by our luz solar.