Chapter 73

(Literally how I see Miguel pout when he's angry)

POV: First person, Y/n.

Miguel could not say anything to the whole ride to this fancy restaurant. Too ashamed, too embarrassed to even speak.

I put the dildo back where I found it. Then every few seconds, glancing at Miguel to see if he was alright.

Apparently I also saw the bottle of lube down there. What was Miguel going to do? Why is it in the car? Did he plan this?

I looked down, at the middle part of the seat, seeing his wallet. I grabbed it, "Y/n-," Miguel had to keep driving though, his face becoming more and more flushed by the minute. He let out a groan then a sigh, rubbing his forehead. To my suspicion, I opened his wallet to find, his size condoms, "Please it's just in... case,"

I chuckled and hummed, "At least you have protection, I guess," I put those back, I did my best to try to forget the things I saw. I'll just have to remind him to put them somewhere else so Gabriella doesn't see.

———{ }———

We arrived at the restaurant, the waitress bowing at us. Her face flushed at the sight of Miguel. Obviously I frowned at her but made no comment.

Yet she stutter and shook a lot in the process while taking our orders. Of course, no comment.

Now we just wait for our food. I slowly scanned the fancy restaurant, to pass by time, not knowing Miguel looked at me to pass by time, "Espléndida..." he mumbled, smiling at me as he took a sip of his wine.

I hummed, my attention at him now, "What did you say?"

"Oh! Oh... nothing," he chuckled nervously, almost casually, while shaking his head, "Just... just... you're so gorgeous," Miguel complimented me again.

I smiled too, resting my chin on my fingers, "Tu también eres hermosa, mi amor,"

Miguel giggled quietly as if he was tipsy. I hope he's not. On the side of my vision, caught Coochie and someone else. Oh what is this woman doing here? She caught my attention, her smile dropped seeing me and Miguel together.

Miguel saw my glare and turned around to find the same thing. Him also glaring. He turned to looked at me, "What a way to ruin this..." he rolled his eyes, "Let's try to ignore her, okay?" he placed his huge hand over mine.

I smiled, "Right," I played with his fingers, furrowing my brows. I played with his fingers for the time being, Miguel not even caring.

I pressed the plan of his hand without knowing, then seeing his claws come out, "Oh-," I blinked, never knew he could do that. Now makes me wonder why he didn't take out talons, shouldn't that happen when we were... yeah.

Miguel gasped quietly, "Oh sorry, did I hurt you?" his talons disappeared by the second, his hand examination mine in concern.

I shook my head, "No, I'm just surprised that when I press your palm," I took his hand, pressing his palm, his talons coming out, "Your talons come out, see?" I chuckled.

Miguel grumbled, looking away and slightly annoyed. He blushed, "Yeah... and?"

I hummed, "They come out when a surprise action occurs. How come I didn't see them while we had sex?" I asked, saying the word sex always triggers him now.

He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to not think anything dirty, "I didn't want to hurt you, so I tried my best to restrain them... um... that's why there were holes in the pillows," he rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry," he mumbled.

I smiled crookedly, "Don't need to be sorry, Miguel. Like you said you didn't want to hurt me," I reasoned him, waving my hands around.

Miguel's lips poured, easing a brow in confusion, "Then why did you ask?" he questioned.

I shrugged, "Just curious. And well... when you're not in a... heated situation. It's cute. I kinda wanna see you as a cat know," I said straight forwardly, sighing, unaware of Miguel's steaming blushed gaze.

Our foods came in and we dug in, whilst talking, "Can I ask you a question?" Miguel asked a question.

"You already did," I paused, "Well terrible joke. I mean yes, you can," I nodded, taking a bite of my dinner.

"How's Gabriel? In here. Uh... this universe," he hesitantly asked, looking back and forth at me.

I replied, "He texts me sometimes. Always trying to lighten up the mood for me. He said he's doing fine with his inventions and machinery stuff..." I added more, my expression a little sad, "He still... misses him, though... I do too..." my voice trailed, not sure how Miguel would take it when I said I still miss my first.

He noticed my silence, squeezing my hand gently, "Everyone who has lost someone, will forever miss them, Y/n. Although... I'm quite jealous, I understand how you feel," Miguel grinned, his eyes filled with warmth.

After that we finished eating, Miguel paying the bill with cash. There's a reason why it has to cash.

My spider senses tingled, sensing Coochie and her man. I groaned out loud and rolled my eyes, "Hmm?" Miguel looked at me as he opened the passenger's seat for me, "Something wrong?" he asked.

I turned to Coochie and her man's car, squinting my eyes at them, "They're following us..." I saw Coochie glance at me and smirked, clearly making it obvious for some reason. They got into their care, her attention now at Miguel.

Miguel glanced at them and then looked at me. Taking my hand, planting a kiss on it, then moving down to my arm, his eyes on mine. My breath hitched at the site. Is he trying to make Coochie jealous?

I smirked, seeing Miguel's plan, letting go of his hand, my hands over his strong shoulders. He leans me against the car, his hands having a tight grip on my waist.

He leans forward to abusive my lips, sticking his tongue out to wrestle with him. His kiss messy and wet, as he rubbed my back. My hand slightly massaging his shoulder, while the other running my finger through his hair.

I opened one eye to see Coochie reaction. She gripped into the door handle, grinding her teeth together, watching us having a heated make out on our car.