Characters

Boulder (Impulse) - Tuff Golem. Non-violent, unless you threaten his siblings. Strongest of the chosen heroes. Absolute sweetheart.

Abyss (Pearl) - Guardian hybrid. Lost princess of the Guardians. Loves building things when she can, but also enjoys reading.

Raine (Grian) - Parrot hybrid. Chaos incarnate. Cheeky mother fricker. Loves a good prank and loves his siblings even more, even if his way of affection is a bit different.

Eclipse (Mumbo) - Wither hybrid. Floppy wet sponge of a man. No backbone to be found. Some expected to be a leader figure to his siblings. Does he know how to use his powers? No.

Scarab (Scar) - Llama hybrid. Crippled Llama hybrid. Uses specially made all terrain wheelchair to get around. He pretends he doesn't hear Sunset's comments about him.

Smoke (Tango, later on) - Dragonborn. A Dragonborn who's flames burn to hot, they're blue instead of orange or red. He was taken in by Doc Maelstrom and was raised under his care. Truely believes he's a monster. Maybe a certain Tuff Golem can change that.

Doc. M - Dragonborn. Doctor Maelstrom, once crown Prince of the Perimeter, now the King. He's a ruthless king who oversees his kingdom with iron claws.

Sunset - Dragonborn. Oc Dragonborn, cause I couldn't choose a hermit to fill this role. Father of Smoke and an unnamed little girl Dragonborn.

Trench (XB) - Guardian hybrid. Malewife incarnate, he has the backbone of a chocolate eclaire. Kidnapped Abyss when she was a baby.

Pharoah (Hypno) - Llama hybrid. He's a chill guy. He has a real soft spot for Scarab out of all of them. Maybe it's because Scarab is the son he never got.

Granite (Skizz) - Tuff Golem. Boulder's (Impulse's) brother. He is more prone to anger, but still has a big heart for his brothers. Second oldest.

Pyrite (Zedaph) - Tuff Golem. He's more likely to wander off, as he's the youngest by 30 minutes. Curious about everything and wants to be a researcher when he's older.

Sediment (Bdubs) - Tuff Golem. He has the shortest (heh) fuse of his brothers. He loves building all kinds of things in his free time. Redecorated their whole home overnight once.
__________

Let me know if I missed any important characters. I still haven't decided on who the three Sandwing sisters should be and also with Morrowseer, too.

I'm gonna write the full thing and release it all at once, like a real book, so that might take a while.

This is a passion project of mine, so please be patient!