six.

Jordan P.O.V.
Location- Practice Facility
Time- 3:48 pm

"What you waiting out here for?" Jonathan walks up to me along with Juan and Gary.

"A special delivery," I cheese just thinking about the idea of Naveah bringing me food.

"For what? I wanna see what this special delivery is," Gary rubs his hands together.

"Special delivery for Jordan, not y'all niggas," I laugh at their attempt to stay.

"Is Naveah a part of this special delivery?" Juan asks causing me to nod.

Juan huffs, "I wanna meet mystery girl," He says making me shake my head.

"There is no mystery. I told y'all her name. Ya niggas are some horrible detectives," I say making Kuminga laugh.

"Listen, we've been out of business for a while," Juan holds his hand up.

"Facts, we a little rusty, give us some time," Gary rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Look, we expect some details in the locker room," Juan points his finger at me.

"I ain't promising that," I chuckle. They begin making their way into the facility and just as they do, Naveah pulls up in her wolf-gray Kia K5. I watch as she rolls down the window.

"Hey Jordan," She greets as I lean in the window.

"Wassup Naveah," I say making her smile grow wider.

"You wanna get in or should I get out?" Naveah questions.

"Whatever you wanna do," I shrug and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"That's not an answer, but I'll get out," She says and I watch as she gets out of her car.

"You roll your eyes a little bit too much for my liking," I squint my eyes at her as she makes her way to stand in front of me.

"You don't have to like it Poole," She shrugs while I take the chance to scan her outfit.

"You look pretty Veah," I compliment her, and I see a small smile appear on her face.

"Thank you, this is my running errands fit you know, something slight," She looks down at her outfit.

"But I didn't know we were on the nickname level of this friendship," She tilted her head and shifts her weight to her left leg.

"We're on the bringing food to each other level. That's up there, very far from nickname level," I laugh and she nods.

"Yeah, I skipped a couple of steps. But I was feeling generous since you don't cook for yourself, apparently," Naveah remarks.

I chuckle, "I can cook the basics. But I am grateful that you're giving me some though. I appreciate that," I smile.

"It's no problem really," She says while opening the passenger door and grabbing something from the seat.

"Here, I'd like to think I'm a great cook just because Josiah says so but feel free to tell me if you don't like it," Naveah hands me the food.

"I'm sure I'll like it Naveah," I chuckle.

"I don't wanna keep you for long. I don't want Coach to get upset. So I'll let you go. Let me know how it tastes though," She says while rubbing her arm.

"Thank you again," I thank her while opening my arms. She enters my arms and wraps her arms around me. I couldn't help but inhale her scent, smelling a mix of cocoa butter and vanilla.

"Oh and tell your boys over there I said hi," She motions her head over to the doors of the facility. Lo and behold, Jonathan, Gary, and Juan were watching Naveah and I. When they noticed that I caught them they scurried away from the door.